1.4.4 terraria is gonna make every gamemode unplayable now

I swear survival will just be a bunch of people stacking at the shimmer sea just throwing in stuff to make it better, like the infinite use RoD they added like dont u think this is a lil op espacially for pvp or survival. Whats your opinion on this and how is the new update gonna affect the server much

8 Likes

rod of shimmer is infinity teleport which makes it spammy and op (if you have rod command, that is)

7 Likes

Thats the problem cuz it is and it has no downside

8 Likes

It is game feature. Then you’d have to block Zenith according to the logic “too op”. Infinite RoD is post ML.

8 Likes

Acording to your logic everything thats too op and on post ml means it is automatically balanced even tho having it post ml makes the item actually useless then its older self, you see the item is post ml available only, meaning u already defeated the hardest challange to face in the game meaning the only use for it is to spam it for eol day or ya know if you want godmode then just go on a journey character and just do that

7 Likes

Maybe for this upgraded rod u need like a r9 cmd thing on the trading system or something idk its a bit op

6 Likes

the point of the infinity rod is as a luxery if you’re too cool to fly there post-ML, it’s not meant to be incredibly useful against bosses and stuff

6 Likes

Okay, and…? If it’s post Moon Lord, that likely means there’s very little time left in the Survival reset anyways. Is it that relevant during that timeframe?

7 Likes

Considering u probaly have every pylon, infinite flight with the fastest wings in the game, this item just kinda exists and its only use is spam while the RoD had a cooldown but was obtained later

5 Likes

Wait shimmer pools makes ancient armor into non ancient armor is that mean you could get cobalt armor in pre hm?

8 Likes

nah, it would be jungle armor because it’s the ancient counterpart to it, despite its name.

7 Likes

I think you can get ancient cobalt armour pre-hm from hornets its stats r exactly the same as jungle armour

7 Likes

I think the new tiki+stardust armor combo will be the new obsidian armor of PvP

5 Likes