Zombies Broken, Dimensions Keep Dropping

Yeah sometimes it happens before a match even begins (it has never happened to me between rounds 1 and 5 though i dont know about anyone else) and sometimes it happens later in a game

5 Likes

Does it always happen within 1 match, or can you play multiple matches in the same lobby before it happens?

6 Likes

always within 1 match.
there’s always roughly a 5 to 10-minute period before the next connection drop happens.

5 Likes

It most often happens on rounds 3-5

4 Likes

I’m experiencing this and it is so terrible may it be a lack of server performance? i also tried turining off mods even if it is not possible. sometimes it start dropping connection when the romm is full of players… i hope this will be fixed soon, I like this game mode

5 Likes

@staff help please.

4 Likes

From my experience it can also drop connection when placing sentries(happens almost always when placing your 3rd sentry)

(Edit : i mean the ability sentries)

5 Likes

I think you mean the ability sentry but I want to make sure it is the summoner sentries or the ability sentries.

6 Likes

guys sometimes the connection drops even in the lobby before start! Hope you will get rid of this problem soon <3

5 Likes

Staff said in the discord that they’re working on the issue :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well thats a relief.

6 Likes

it is sometimes normal to have the connection drop on the beginning of round 6

5 Likes

I got to round 7 on a zombies map before the connection drop.

4 Likes

Spark here, was having the same problem for about a month or two.

I played for half the day yesterday and only dropped connection once. Everyone else stayed after the later rounds too; so the one time had to be a common disconnect.

• Am confirming on my end that the connection drops bug for zombies is resolved :+1:t2:

Will play today and update if necessary ~

6 Likes

I soloed in MB lobby to R4 and no crash

4 Likes

I recall getting all the way to round 16 (no drop, just left of boredom)

3 Likes