Useless Facts

With first attempt I mean that you did not get denied before on your appeals.

7 Likes

I’m in my room rn

9 Likes

useless fact: i have been inactive ithink

9 Likes

uselss fact - today it rained in canada for the first time in a while. i was soaking

9 Likes

Useless fact: I don’t play often

9 Likes

My school was Chad and DG Forums was unblocked

9 Likes

Nice.

I have a dumb fact:
Nintendo does not ban modified 3DS consoles anymore. They instead ban modded nintendo switches now.

5 Likes

Mario Kart Wii removed the ability to snake from Mario Kart DS because it took slight skill and too much reward and it gave you a stupid advantage over those that did not know how to snake. It was also because MKW changed how drifting and mini-turbos work.

5 Likes

Heres a useless… Maybe useless… Fact! My oven can go past 1000°!

5 Likes

The post Edit this Post into Anything you Want(s) 2.0 got edited today

5 Likes

may i test that

6 Likes

A useless fact:
Should this be my new pfp has 12,000 views for not much reason.

5 Likes

At some point between Early 2023 ; i was gonna point out about how the shop name changes when leveling up, However Soly did a better documentation not too long ago

This draft is from somewhere about December(2022) to February(2023), and i had it all the time here opening everytime i visited this topic, and never bothered to complete it

Apparently the shop name changes as it gets bigger.

imagen

And that's all lol, Not much really
6 Likes

i belive it also gets better items as the shops change. rofle confirmed this in the post where i discovered that there are different shop names

4 Likes

did you know that 230-220x0.5 equals 5!

4 Likes

Did you know
you eat rock Every day… :fskull:

4 Likes

Here are some useless facts I found on Dark Gaming:

1. All the facts in here have some use if you are willing to give it some use.
  2. I am the only TL3 forum user to be suspended for some time in the forum’s existance. I am also most likely the only forum user to be temporarily suspended from the forum.
  3. Useless Facts is almost 3 years old. Wish this topic a Happy Birthday in March.
  4. Madofado has had 452 birthdays in total so far:
    IMG_3595
  5. Solysis has given over 60,000 likes on the forum, more than the official creator of Discourse.
3 Likes

365 days and 425 birthdays? crazy
is he quagmire?

4 Likes

I had 10k but the chats got purged(wait this counts as useless right)

4 Likes

Put about://inducebrowsercrashforrealz into the search bar to crash the browser

4 Likes