Useless Facts

Did you know that my name is Andrei I am born in England and my birthday is on the 22nd of April hopefully that enough information to not get me doxed.

7 Likes

Useless Duo
Takis aren’t as spicy as you think. You can get more spiced out by eating serrano peppers

5 Likes

And speaking of food, milk with Takis may cause issues with your stomach if you drink it.

4 Likes

Thanks to my PE teacher who just shouted “BAD!!!” to me and others trying as hard as we can today, I call now Volleyball “Voldeball” or “The sport that must not be named” until end of March.

IRL my aim and movement in PE is also not quite good but I somehow improved from B- to B.

5 Likes

My aim irl is so terrible ngl :rofl:
My best throw distance is probably about 8m with inaccuracy of 1m (radius)

6 Likes

in my YT channel ID there is the substring LAWN
UCYEKrGRT_gLAWN9kRIdVGwA

4 Likes

now this is radical

5 Likes

useless fact: this dog walk gif exists on forum

4 Likes

The Frontier Supercomputer has an impressive 1.1 exaflops(floating point operations per second)

7 Likes

ok but how do you even find this stuff out?

6 Likes

i searched up “discourse” on phase and found some random person sent this.

5 Likes

Discourse Land Test Post

summary: it sucks

5 Likes

Fun fact: in Germany the idiom translating literally to “I drive black” means to take public transport without ticket.

6 Likes

help i wish phase was more popular

5 Likes

For a Win 95 VM you can use if the retail version the key of the form (not 333, 444, 555, …, 999) - (any 7 digit number with digit sum divisible by 7 and not containing a 9).
E. g. 666-1412141 works

6 Likes

hey guys im alive again anyways I’m sorry about the fact I mentioned discobot-

7 Likes

Fun fact: Shimmering a Pufferfish Ballon gives you a Shiny Red Balloon.

6 Likes

Site Statistics

Last 24 hours Last 7 days Last 30 days All Time
Topics 9 26 160 9.3k
Posts 88 481 2.2k 104k
Sign-Ups 4 36 158 22.5k
Active Users 44 140 355
Likes 274 2.0k 8.3k 244k
Chat Messages 3 36 240 2.4k
2023-03-10T08:00:00Z
5 Likes

this is the Hydrox cookie, which had been manufactured by Sunshine Biscuits, which had gone through 2 acquisitions resulting the trademark to end up in the hands of Kellogg’s, which was later dropped. current manufacturers of the Hydrox cookie is Leaf Brands
Oreo is originally an imitation of Hydrox, however Oreo’s much higher popularity has resulted in the view of Hydrox being an Oreo off-brand

this is the Droxies cookie, which was intended as a replacement for Hydrox after Keebler’s acquisition of Sunshine Buscuits. Droxies had a lifespan of about 2 years before being taken off the market.

this is the cream-filled sandwich cookie chocolate variant of the Famous Amos cookie products, manufactured by Kellogg’s but later discontinued

here is a link to an article about some past tension between Hydrox and Oreo. Oreo really left a bad taste in my mouth with this stuff: Oreo Lawsuit: Hyrdox Alleges Oreo Blocks Competitors in Grocery Stores - Thrillist

citation: Hydrox - Wikipedia

7 Likes

i got that from 1 lootbox
30k dp wow

8 Likes