Useless Facts

crafted it 2 times:
1st is on my first run ever 8 years ago
2nd is for vanity when i was playing with my friends less then half of year ago

4 Likes

indeed i did, but thats becasue the forums are stupid active all of a sudden. also rofle updated EVERY SINGLE NEWS POST and its clogging up the suggested topics page. mad respect to the effort, and it helps me with getting more posts to like (which i dont think i need with this random burst of activity) but its cool cool hot warm lukewarm burnin’

6 Likes

Trade-offers have taken over the forum!

6 Likes

i made the whole set due to someone having a lot of rotten chunks like 2-3 survival runs ago

8 Likes

Fact: yems’ birthday is today

7 Likes

@InjectuousPotato Happy Birthday

7 Likes

@InjectuousPotato happy bday!

7 Likes

@InjectuousPotato happy bday

8 Likes

yems wake up and happy bday

9 Likes

Happy birthday

6 Likes

happy b day

6 Likes

Remember when i said that i will update my pfp when i will beat Sedulous? Well yup

6 Likes

it is wet outside

5 Likes

i mean it is autumn, it is always wet

7 Likes

fun fact:

• hitting the - symbol and enter bolds the area you want
7 Likes

useless fact(not). teleporter block is now sold by the mechanic… making it an pre hm item!

(in 1.4.4)

8 Likes

today is not my birthday and is not soon to be my birthday

7 Likes

your birthday is Friday December 31, 9999

5 Likes

Useless fact: if you search up terraria dark gaming forum and look in images: you will get a bunch of random junk lol
https://www.google.com/search?q=terraria+dark+gaming+forum&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiDtKbT0ar7AhUPunIEHcJsAkMQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=terraria+dark+gaming+forum&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoGCAAQCBAeOggIABCxAxCDAToFCAAQgAQ6BAgAEAM6CAgAEIAEELEDOgQIABBDOgcIABCxAxBDOgsIABCABBCxAxCDAToHCAAQgAQQGDoECAAQHlCnE1iUMmDDNGgAcAB4AIABQYgByAeSAQIyN5gBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=Lp1wY4PlKY_0ytMPwtmJmAQ&bih=962&biw=1920#imgrc=k-wBt17NbxGihM

Exampes:

1: Glasia voting loot lol
2: FAQ page @twofoursixeight
3: Ban link example
4: Screenshot of my profile
5: A typical 2468 report being sucky and irrelavent
6: @Newterrarian made an amazing build!

you can get a bunch of random crap by image searching with this one link lol

6 Likes

that is a long link

7 Likes