Useless Facts

Fact: I am the 7th most liked by @NateTheGameK

6 Likes

Y-you really had to ping the person as you mention their name in your comments breh :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

I do not remember user pages looking like this:

6 Likes

i dont get it, wasnt it always like that

?
_

pictured above is a question mark sandwich

6 Likes

There is supposed to be a welcome badge instead of +1 more

6 Likes

Oh i see, it has the room to show the other badge. thats weird. tahts probably a bug (like the animal not the feature not feature bug) kind

6 Likes

ripoff of useless facts

6 Likes

that is a useless fact

questions are meant to be questioned with. so if someone queesitons you with a question, you know that they are questioning you with a question so you must answer the question

6 Likes

fun fact: its inferior fabrications stupid me

7 Likes

that’s not even fun, i like literally every post I see that i don’t disagree with

7 Likes

Anyways: another fact is that there are two posts where anyone can edit stuff into anything you want, and also, quicksand is heavy, but does not eat you.

6 Likes

After day 111, I collected the final piece of the puzzle…

8 Likes

You can rest now my friend…

8 Likes

I can get a live screenshot api to work
for some reason the url does not show an image but in reality it predicts the future
https://api.screenshotone.com/take?access_key=L79zLh6q7tsfzg&url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.dark-gaming.com%2Ft%2Fuseless-facts%2F7650%2F944&device_scale_factor=1&format=jpg&cache=false&signature=c1874a84225a8829e82d6c9f36d7e5f335dce9ced40b01a0919902de4b226809

7 Likes

amount of slots of terraria character rn is 100

(50 common slots + 8 ammo and coins + armor and accs (10), multiply by 3 (armor, vanity, dyes) so +30 + 10 equip slots + 2 trash and hand)

and in next 1.4.4 update since addition of loadouts it will be ruined

8 Likes

fun fact: i just read all of your “useless facts” just to say this

7 Likes

useless fact: your falling speed and acceleration is dramatically increased while holding the portal gun

6 Likes

usles fax: vortex beater is the loudest weapon in terraria. possibly the loudest thing in terraria!

change my mind

7 Likes

technically, the amount of slots is around 255, counting the piggy banks and stuff

7 Likes

rocket boots

7 Likes