Useless Facts

Fact: I am the 7th most liked by @NateTheGameK

7 Likes

Y-you really had to ping the person as you mention their name in your comments breh :man_facepalming:

10 Likes

I do not remember user pages looking like this:

7 Likes

i dont get it, wasnt it always like that

?
_

pictured above is a question mark sandwich

7 Likes

There is supposed to be a welcome badge instead of +1 more

7 Likes

Oh i see, it has the room to show the other badge. thats weird. tahts probably a bug (like the animal not the feature not feature bug) kind

7 Likes

ripoff of useless facts

7 Likes

that is a useless fact

questions are meant to be questioned with. so if someone queesitons you with a question, you know that they are questioning you with a question so you must answer the question

7 Likes

fun fact: its inferior fabrications stupid me

9 Likes

that’s not even fun, i like literally every post I see that i don’t disagree with

9 Likes

Anyways: another fact is that there are two posts where anyone can edit stuff into anything you want, and also, quicksand is heavy, but does not eat you.

8 Likes

After day 111, I collected the final piece of the puzzle…

10 Likes

You can rest now my friend…

11 Likes

I can get a live screenshot api to work
for some reason the url does not show an image but in reality it predicts the future
https://api.screenshotone.com/take?access_key=L79zLh6q7tsfzg&url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.dark-gaming.com%2Ft%2Fuseless-facts%2F7650%2F944&device_scale_factor=1&format=jpg&cache=false&signature=c1874a84225a8829e82d6c9f36d7e5f335dce9ced40b01a0919902de4b226809

10 Likes

amount of slots of terraria character rn is 100

(50 common slots + 8 ammo and coins + armor and accs (10), multiply by 3 (armor, vanity, dyes) so +30 + 10 equip slots + 2 trash and hand)

and in next 1.4.4 update since addition of loadouts it will be ruined

12 Likes

fun fact: i just read all of your “useless facts” just to say this

10 Likes

useless fact: your falling speed and acceleration is dramatically increased while holding the portal gun

9 Likes

usles fax: vortex beater is the loudest weapon in terraria. possibly the loudest thing in terraria!

change my mind

10 Likes

technically, the amount of slots is around 255, counting the piggy banks and stuff

10 Likes

rocket boots

11 Likes