Useless Facts

das a good fax

9 Likes

Did you know that the first image uploaded to this thread does not come from a book called The Bible 2 by Amelia Woo?

8 Likes

Bunchosia Argentea (or Silver Peanut Butter Fruit) is a species of flowering plant found in South America. It produces small orange-red fruits that taste like peanut butter.

8 Likes

In Terraria version 1.4.2, you can now rename characters.

10 Likes

did you know that the first youtube video was actualy a test with a image of random colors and sounds totally randomized? and the first youtube video that still exist is: “Me at the Zoo”, since apparently he posted other vids on the past that is deleted, and the only that still exist is this ones

8 Likes

RNA can self replicate

8 Likes

This part of the post is a question, not a fact.

8 Likes

The above was a fact.

10 Likes

There is no sound in space, since the sound waves doesn’t have a way to travel , Yep starwars/star trek lied to you

8 Likes

When a tree falls and no one is around to hear it, it doesn’t make a sound because a sound is not a real thing, it’s just the manifestation of sound waves coming in contact with your eardrum or smth.

10 Likes

The first 3 hardmode bars don’t have hammers
The pwnhammer is the only tool dropped by a boss
The mythril set takes less bars to craft then the Orichalcum set
The spooky wood set is the set with the most crafting materials
Nobody knows what a “hardmode ore sword” is because nobody cares about them
You can get souls of light/night from corrupt and hallowed crates
ur mom gae
Pre 1.3, king slime didn’t have a crown!

7 Likes

I remember this.

6 Likes

Cowards can level up! I bet no one knew this

7 Likes

on that note, Titanium has the property of Osseointegration which allows it to integrate into bones

6 Likes

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues.

7 Likes

Can openers were invented 48 years after the invention of the can.

5 Likes

the sun is slowly expanding and in one day the sun will eat us

5 Likes

you can break the speed of light with BLJ

5 Likes

you can break the speed of light with brown lloyd james? with bussiness law journal?

6 Likes

backwards long jumps

6 Likes