Useless Facts

I once saw a hacker in zombies with godmode. I didnt warn him or anything. Instead of warning him about me reporting him or whatever minymod, I just killed all zombies that came his way so he wont get points. I shouted in the lobby chat that he was hackin and he was a chicken. Some cooperated with me and didnt let him get a hit. So he didnt get much points and just left the lobby.

Warning him was a pain, so i just ruined the fun for him. Because if I dont he would be the one ruining our fun at round 12. Letting us die and all points go to him.

Best to destroy a hackers life than reporting them. Its more fun. Try it Glassy, i recommend it. You would even have a higher chance of making bonds and memories with others.

I mean, you dont want your “only memory” in the server was you just reporting others right? Thatd be boring af

7 Likes

Oh wait, you would be making enemies as well. Umm…uhh…i take back my words. Dont try it

6 Likes

Why warn a hacker, just report them

Warning the hacker about their behavior risks the hacker from fleeing and possibly joining with alts. I wouldn’t encourage “ruining the fun” of the hacker because you’d also be contributing to damaging the rest of the lobbys experience when you could’ve gotten them banned with a swift report.

Also, a hacker would be scared of someone with the power of reporting so they’d just avoid you instead of becoming your “enemy”.

9 Likes

You are making a good point with this, but not all of them have a purely evil/harmful intend, they might not know this rule, even if its a fairly obvious one.

8 Likes

Moderators must decide to warn these people, and my point still stands.

9 Likes

I keep seeing them that its scrambling my brain just thinking how many i should do when I will be reporting them. Theres so many to do! And its not even a guarantee that theyll be banned once youve reported them. Evidences, words, english, wording, blah blah blah, its a pain in the ass.

I havent been warning any hacker at all, im just shouting in the server chat like ‘‘BRUH YOURE HACKIN’’ and before I notice it Invisi had joined and yeeted them with slap and a ban. Magic is what i thought, Invisi is like god.

8 Likes

Did you know, I’m too idiot to understand the discussion in this.

9 Likes

Random fact most people have either died or well just died out

8 Likes

School has started :D
Most people are still around but they’re just more dead than usual

7 Likes

That smile looks fake lol

8 Likes

colon D is smiling

6 Likes

He means that why someone would be happy to return to the hell school

That is why he says that thw smile is fake (or at least that is what i understand)

7 Likes

its a waste of time

7 Likes

helfire arrows are actually made of wood

7 Likes

Rofle’s name is Gary (I think)

9 Likes

but why would some random person know that?

8 Likes

what an amazing emoji

I am soo adding it

:joypixelsgrin: :dagger:

10 Likes

Rifle didn’t deny it. If that person was a random, Rifle wouldn’t reply to him let alone say “…yes I do remember you”

And its 2012, Rifle here sounds like a different person, using emojis

9 Likes

ah yes rifle

7 Likes

Fricking auto translate set my Rofle to rifle

8 Likes