Useless Facts

0xFAdadada = 4,208,646,874 (unsigned 32 bit int) or -86,320,422 (signed 32 bit int)

6 Likes

BrbrbrUH
(just filling with text)

5 Likes

I have a life

5 Likes

Times to travel to the moon:

Saitama - 1 second
Apollo 11 - some days
My original character flying with his wings - 4 months
A snail - 1600 years

Meanwhile downloading a program: 5000 years left

5 Likes

your favorite game is gonna be in the fortnite story line in the next 1 - 2 years

5 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nothing but that!!!

5 Likes

i honestly dont care if it happens anyways lol

5 Likes

The day they add the Minecraft Steve to fortnite the reality will break (just a joke)

5 Likes

In the German language version of Terraria there are no prefixes except of Lucky (“Glückspilz”, +4% crit strike chance). The others are postfixes.

3 Likes

Also on portuguese Terraria, they first show the name of the weapon then the prefix (like Meowmere (Legendary) example), with exception of light prefix, that is shown first.

4 Likes

Same aplies for spanish, except “Lucky” that is a prefix

4 Likes

Ok well im gonna commit die… a g a i n

5 Likes

Why? Oh damn, the ten char limit…

Got so strange in chat that I almost thought I broke a rule by “laughing in German”. When I saw a question with “where are the boss summons” I almost replied with “in Items”.

4 Likes

Hmm what did i leave the topic before :thinking:

4 Likes

Everytime I encounter big russ in pvp I somehow gain aimbot

5 Likes

In russian language prefixes also weird. Adjectives also has single or plural so there can be счастливый (single) ботинки Гермеса (plural)

5 Likes

One moderator left, other banned. And this all in >3 days. What going wrong with this…

6 Likes

Dg server dying

7 Likes

Oh, and aslo don’t forget that we got a lot of crashes+the big one that take over 5 hours i think

5 Likes

I think I was that a bit: I reported line almost 70 players (incl. MichelleZ) and that broke a bit the timeline. Earlier the chat was spammed. Then 4 famous survivalors and even a Mod got banned for impersonation. The server keeps crashing and I think that the banned ones by my reports are Ddossing the server. I also used in Sitem a venom staff that shoots beach balls.

4 Likes