Trading Megathread

how much for sethome

5 Likes

the pencil button exists so you can edit your posts.

4 Likes

I have already given it to godlybread

5 Likes

I’d like to buy the King Title for 500dp & 0.15 creds is that good?

P.s– I don’t know your ingame name so I can’t really initiate a trade.

5 Likes

His ingame name is wallcheese

5 Likes

Sounds good, my in game name is wallcheese
You can figure this out by tapping the profile pic and it should be down on the bottom left

P.S it should not have a capital

4 Likes

wallchese in lowercase

5 Likes

Are you still wanting /fullmoon?

5 Likes

WTF this hat costs 10k+ dp, change my mind.
For example, i am ready to sell mine only for about 40k dp (ik thats too much, but gosh i love this hat)
and you are buying it for… 200 dp

thats just a bad business decision

6 Likes

vanity items are rare enough, only up to 20 ppl have those hats. And in future, they are gonna be even more expencive and rare, as more people join, and some people go afk for a long time, and those hats will be incredibly rare

6 Likes

So what you are saying is that it is going to be possible to get you’re hat off of you its just going to be a lot of work. Also i got a really good price on that hat

5 Likes

i really dont understand 1st sentence. And this is not a good price, i believe. That is too good for it to be good

6 Likes

1st sentence just relates to the fact i am making a hat collection and i want all the hats i can get, but you do have a point that the price i got of godly was really good, almost too good

5 Likes

i am just curious: what is your price for a hat?

6 Likes

Bruh i thought hats where just throw-away items basically

7 Likes

For one of my hats or for someone else’s?

5 Likes

both, i dont really understand why these prices are different.

5 Likes

Because i would not sell my hats, and the only reason i would sell them is if i got a stupidly high price for them and i would buy a hat of someone for as low as possible so like 5k or something like that or your offer it depends on the person that im buying from as they can pretty much name their price

4 Likes

dont do that cuz others will do same, and you wont be able to buy nor for 5k, nor for 10k

4 Likes

I suppose but im most likely never going to sell them

2 Likes