Today is 01/31/24

Wdym its still december 6 lol

8 Likes

Using utc time, i mostly update 1 hour later or 2 (or sometimes 12 hours later…)

Here is a table

Timezone When is a new day in UTC?
Gmt-8 16:00
Gmt-7 17:00
Gmt-6 18:00
Gmt-5 (EST) 19:00
Gmt-4 20:00
Gmt-3 21:00
Gmt-2 22:00
Gmt-1 23:00
Utc 00:00
Gmt+1 01:00
Gmt+2 02:00
Gmt+3 03:00
Gmt+4 04:00
Gmt+5 05:00
Gmt+6 06:00
Gmt+7 07:00
Gmt+8 08:00
Gmt+9 09:00
Gmt+10 10:00
Gmt+11 11:00

As far im aware, this is the time, unless for daylight saving or other random thing

7 Likes

Halp, it is alredy christmas and durtle is sleeping

Ok now im starting to panicing lol

7 Likes

this is still active lmao

7 Likes

Yeah woo that’s awesome

7 Likes

happy new years!

7 Likes

Happy 2022

7 Likes

what we bouta go into 2023 now??

8 Likes

wiat what did you say?

8 Likes

gonna rev this post before i get sued for necroposting later

8 Likes

why, Mr Mysterious Title Ghost, why

7 Likes

bday heh, is that outdated or smth, oh thou All Knowing Mysterious Title Ghost, i must know

5 Likes

Fun fact

I dont remember adding the “Madofado Birthday” at all

Which scares me because says the edit table that was me

I remember writring it 41/02/2022
But ehh

Spooky, and the fact that i put a grape, just strange

8 Likes

hmmm, strange

also nice new pfp

6 Likes

Also, i noticed that at the 15/02/2022 was in Hexadecimal, i though that glasia just spammed text :shibelaugh:

8 Likes

7 Likes

skull issue GOTTEM

7 Likes

oh prob should have done that instead xD

:amogsans moment:

7 Likes
To summarize it very briefly (click/tap to open)

Destiny 2: The Witch Queen - Launch Trailer - YouTube

To summarize it less briefly

It’s once again that time of the year where the live service game Destiny 2 gets a major expansion. The Destiny franchise is something that I grew up with over said franchise’s lifespan (over 7 years by now. The games themselves are quite resilient; they’ve stuck around through horrible times (low community morale, people being fed up with the state of the franchise at times) and they’ve all surged back in popularity multiple times. Since the last big expansion, Beyond Light in November of 2020, the start of the great times we’ve been seeing recently took a bit to start up, but since then the regularly added content season over season has been getting better and better, both by gameplay as well as by keeping the story true to “more Destiny”. The new expansion, The Witch Queen, has a lot going for it; the buildup from the last season, the quality of the content over the last year, everything Bungie’s been building up hype for with advancements in core gameplay (weapon crafting, the first of the core Light subclasses getting moved to the modular buildcrafting system), and the result of all of that is the Destiny community absolutely buzzing with excitement. I haven’t played or watched anything significant yet regarding the expansion, but if it’s everything that Bungie’s been bringing talk for, this could be the start of some of the best times Destiny’s ever been in.

8 Likes

huh, never played Destiny before
@HarmfulCrane happy birthday!

7 Likes