Survival TrueSSC v1.7.1

This update addresses some issues with use of ammo and consumables that were either bugged or were new in 1.4.4, that allowed an item to be used infinitely without consuming it

Fixes:

• Fix celebration mk2 ammo use
  • Fix grenade launcher ammo use
  • Fix proximity launcher ammo use
  • Fix celebration ammo use
  • Fix snowman cannon ammo use
  • Fix using wooden arrow with bee’s knees

More support for changes made in 1.4.4:

• Support Silver Bullet using new projectile type
  • Support Seafood Dinner giving Plenty Satisfied instead of Exquisitely Stuffed
  • Support Strange Brew having a range of possible healing values
  • Support Bottled Honey applying buff

If you know of any other similar issues, please report them and tag with truessc survival

7 Likes

FYI, I ran out of time, but it seems like by supporting the new projectiles survival is now having similar issues to pve/zombies when people use things like Night’s edge

Somewhat fixed, might still be broken depending on your equipment and weapon. The next time survival restarts, I expect it should be gone.

Apparently, it is gone.

7 Likes

Will the next truecc update have a /craftankh command so I do not have to bother lego i to crafting an ankh charm?

4 Likes

I would say that is up to lego, but doing that stuff on the server is usually pretty risky because it can be exploitable, like how /reforge is somewhat.

6 Likes

Maybe cooldown /reforge to ten seconds so that no one can spam /reforge to possible dupe items.

4 Likes

Neverbeen is somewhat close of updating the server, so I don’t think it is worth to do it

6 Likes

I have to disagree with the cooldown, it is gonna be really really inconvenient and will definitely receive backlash.

So currently, spamming /reforge can be exploited to dupe items? Can you guys explain how using commands would result in exploits?

5 Likes

It’s not so much spamming as it is trying to trigger a race condition. The trouble comes when the survival server wants to change your inventory (as it does with /reforge).

If you run /reforge and change your inventory quickly after to move your money, it’s possible that survival will process reforge, update its version of your inventory, taking some money away, then receive your new money changes, effectively duping money.

It’s possible to fix this completely, but it requires a bunch of time to do it, and with the current implementation it happens rarely enough that it’s not worth it.

And unlike /reforge, a crafting command for ankh shield will not be needed after updating to the latest Terraria version.

7 Likes

I understand now your point that it is not the /reforge spam that causes an exploit. I take the cooldown suggestion back. Also asked Tejdxa how they feel to ensure they are OK and not overtaking themselves.

4 Likes

I see, thanks for explaining

By the way, if you have some time, would you mind checking out if Legolas has proposed any new fix for the ooa shop? There are three items which are currently can’t be bought: Eternia Crystals in hardmode, Balista Staff and Red Riding Leggings Made a bug report (not exactly proper since I can’t tag the posts myself)

5 Likes

Oh also, you missed electrosphere launcher using infinite rockets

5 Likes

I should have noticed this sooner but celebrationmk2 is currently unobtainable in survival, right?

5 Likes

make a bug report like Rofle said

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.