Superpower Challenge!

Side effect: You will allways be lonely and forever be a normal human who behaves and acts as simple as possible, completing assigned task that make up your simplicity you become a empty and hollow shell.

6 Likes

Wth dude what’s happening here?

5 Likes

Power: I can make a black hole that is about as big as a new universe.

6 Likes

My ability: I’ll have the power to Teleport anywhere and everywhere that is possible, I also have great control over it having to think first before I want to teleport and also teleports me to a safe area.

7 Likes

Side effect: But you will be a normal human, and if you ever survived your own creation you will become lonely floating in an endless loop of a condensed gravitational pull without ever stopping or forever have someone ever rescue you…

7 Likes

Not like the universe we are in a new universe not this one that’s why I said a new universe

5 Likes

Yess you said it was a new universe but you also said it was a “Black hole” so what’s the purpose of a new universe if it can only suck in totally anything that has matter and life :confused:

6 Likes

I can summon it with control so I can basically summon it anywhere far from earth

5 Likes

Mom is yelling for me to eat I can reply later bye

6 Likes

Ohhh very good!.. That is if you can really travel a distance far enough that the black hole cant reach, and dont even try making it smaller because “the smaller the black hole the greater and denser its gravitational pull becomes” making it way worse.

7 Likes

Yep also I am secretly typing while I eat

6 Likes

Savor your meal and eat slowly :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ik that’s what I’m doing so I don’t look sus

7 Likes

Side Effect - Teleporting also causes you to move forwards in time, one year per mile teleported.

Power - I can spontaneously invert my skin.

8 Likes

Ability: You can redirect every package from DHL, UPS, GLS, Amazon, … to your home as you want

7 Likes

Ohh wow it looks like you gave me the opposite of a side effect: another superpower which is “Time travel”! I would just pick a place where no one would build structures from then just calculate how much distance I would need to travel(meters) to get to that place and then subtract or add that to 1mile(1609m) which I could then specifically calculate what year,month,day, and hour I would be going forwards in the place where I teleported! “This would be Exhilarating” -Senku Ishigami

6 Likes

Side effect: You have to pay Everything including the shipment fee :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Same thing, really. While a side effect could be negative, it could also be positive, or even just a trade-off that isn’t quite either, like this one. The future is unpredictable and you’d never be able to go back; in addition, those who knew you would not have seen you for however long you had travelled. It’d be a dangerous power to use, and just teleporting to get out of a situation or travel somewhere faster would no longer be viable.

7 Likes

Power: you can swear as much and any word you want without getting fined. This includes all profanity like A, B, C, C, C, D, F, M, N, P, P, P, S and S word.

8 Likes

Oh! But you didn’t say that I can only travel for 1mile, you only said “per mile” and since 1mile is equal to 1069meters I just need to travel 0.8meters to move for 1 hour, thats 3meters for 1 day, and if I ever really get into a tight situation I just need to fast forward to 1 week or 1 year. You also didn’t say it can alter my age depending on how many years or days Ive time traveled so I would still be the same age before I time traveled :/. It is true that the future is unpredictable and terrifying but what kind of future are you talking about? 20years? 40? 100? Nobody would ever remember me if I would just jump of a cliff and teleported to a haystack 100miles from where I’ve died or soo they say…

P.s: if they’ve never found my body they would just count it as an unsolved case/ an absolute mystery that would just be told to there great grandchildren every night before they go to bed.

9 Likes