Superpower Challenge!

But you will never be used

9 Likes

Let’s double up on the meta: I can now choose a side effect for my side effect.

9 Likes

power - I cannot be banned but i can be banned if two admins at the same time ban me

8 Likes

Side effect: The admins always know your everymove

9 Likes

Side effect: You wont get a side effect

9 Likes

I’ll also use the meta right now:

My power: To have a sub power for my chosen power

8 Likes

Sub-Power - You can summon a firing squad holding Kitchen Guns to immediately execute someone!

Side Effect - Unfortunately for you, having a sub-power does not make you exempt from side effects; invoking your power (which you just did) causes your sub-power to gain its own sub-side effect!

Sub-Side Effect - Immediately after (kitchen-)gunning down the intended target, the firing squad turns on you.

Power - I commit galaxy brain am suddenly able to recall every experience in my life and all information I have received effortlessly and without forgetting any other knowledge, and shall continue being able to do so for the rest of my life.

8 Likes

side effect: you cannot log into the server

8 Likes

i can have x-ray vision to see any item that i once owned (so if i lost a book i can find it quickly)
(please dont do something like there is a 2 hour cooldown)

8 Likes

side effect: you are blind

8 Likes

Just like senku always explains everything

6 Likes

Well damn that’s worse than a cooldown

7 Likes

Power: I have the death note

7 Likes

but the first person to learn about the death of who you wanted to kill learns that YOU killed the person

6 Likes

Easy to manage ngl it just needs some creativity

Heres how you do it:

He/she will die in a month by stabbing 30 times in the chest. The first week of the month He/she will travel around the world while sustaining her daily needs. If anyone asks why he/she will answer cassually. After a week there will be a death row inmate that has escaped from prison and will hide from the police no matter what. The death row criminal will hide and in the end of the month he will go to an alleyway waiting to kill the victim.In the end of the month our victim will cassually walk beside the alleyway surprised to see the inmate waiting to kill her. After that no one will suspect you even if they know that you killed them. Simply because humans are gullible

Sorry if this is a little gruesome. I’ll simply delete this if a staff tells me so

6 Likes

My power: To be immune to any disease

7 Likes

side effect: even if they do not affect you, you can transmit contagious diseases

6 Likes

You mean side effect?

7 Likes

yes sorry the translator I use I think it’s made in Pakistan

6 Likes

I am superwoman

7 Likes