Rj_rik's Ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
dark-gaming.com/ban/5091 (I believe that’s it) If not here’s the reason I was told. I was told I was banned for using a glitch in the Dark-Gaming zombies part of the server.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Nope, not at all. I was honestly just playing zombies normally when people would say “There’s a really cool trick if you trash ur ammo in zombies” So for obvious reason I tested it out being a noobie and all. Little did I know that it would eventually lead me here. I honestly never really thought about it too much, considering how many people did it constantly.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, not really. After playing a lot now, I realize that there are tons of people who still do this glitch in every lobby and even every game. There are even people who tell me to do certain “tricks” in each of the lobbies. Which tend to be bad glitches which get u banned. I’m quite certain you guys have met at least a few of these people. (or maybe I just met a ton since I played zombies a lot) Honestly I only did it on occasion and have learned the severity of doing so. I’m honestly very sorry for what I did.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

1. Its a really cool server, not gonna lie.
  2. I feel really bad for what I did, and can promise you I wont do it again.
  3. I want to see the server grow… I have been here for about two years or so with different characters, and love watching how the server changes. (The items room was a really nice upgrade)
  4. I know of 3 “glitches” id like to talk to some of the admins/mods about if that would be okay. (I’m not gonna say any of them here because if I did others would most-likely/most-definitely abuse them in the game.)
  5. I don’t want to see the server suffer due to hackers. I even saw one today in zombies(he’d instantly heal his hp every time he got hit)[Sadly I don’t remember his name though, but if I saw it again I could tell you to watch him]{I do believe it started with an H though}(He had 100hp btw and could tank aliens with no armor or anything. His hp would go to the red bar then instantly go back up to full) Just a wee bit suspicious… I mean it was obvious he was at that point because it happened over and over. Tbh, the guys probably still there playing.
  6. I just recently became a member and part of the “crew” and due to that I’ve been getting increasingly active lately.
  7. I’ve been playing survival/zombies a lot lately and have made some friends by doing so. Its awesome :smiley: (I can also identify the regulars of the server)
  8. I have the goal of eventually becoming a builder and or helper of the server, but it would be quite hard if I was banned. Right? lol
  9. I’m willing to accept a temp ban if you guys want to push that, but please consider letting me stay… I really love the server and want to help out. It was fun to play with everyone and getting to know people.

Sorry for all the reading you will have to do and also thank you for going over my appeal. I hope you find it satisfactory enough to allow me to stay.
Username: Rj_rik
Banner: HarmfulCrane (On discord)

—Whether or not i’m unbanned, I will still tell HarmfulCrane the glitches I found so they can be fixed—
Thank you for you’re time :]

so you don’t think your ban is fair how is not punishing someone for abusing a glitch not fair? i think fair. and you’re saying you were told about the glitch and you follow the bad apples and got banned. on the discord yoy did seem to realize what you did was bad and that could prevent you from ever coming on the server again if i decide to accept this appeal. but i am curious, why do you think you’re ban is not fair when you clearly broke a rule?

Well, in all actuality… it is pretty fair, and I expect to be temp banned for what ive done or something. But the reason why I felt that way, is because I see people do worse than that on the servers. Like I said before ive seen people item hack, hp hack and things like that in the game, or even worse glitches… In comparison, what i did may be more of a minor offense, but it was still wrong none the less… Im sorry

alright thats all i wanted to hear was that the ban was fair because it was. now then, how can i trust that you won’t abuse exploits again? tell me why i should trust that you won’t do it again and be honest please.

For starters, to level the trust. I plan to tell you all the glitches that I know on the server. If you catch me cheating like I was before im willing to accept the ban full heartedly. You wont hear me complain.
Thats how I plan to keep you’re trust. If you catch me again im going to get banned. By the way, if you ban me I wouldnt be able to join on an alt, because I play on steam. So itd ban all my characters. So you can expect me not to go against the rules again.

I will say however, if im wrongfully banned, i will complain.

alrighty that’s great! now all i need you to do is read through the Rules and copy and paste the one you broke (in section 5 make sure you read through it and all the other ones to ensure that you won’t get banned again) and i’ll talk to you in a bit on discord about the glitches once you’ve read the rules.

Can do! Thank you so much :]

#2 Exploits

Rare or otherwise unknown exploits are not allowed either. Unknown is defined as exploits that are not listed as allowed in the rules. Public posted exploits below are allowed.

#2.1 Allowed Exploits

None

alright, thank you! i will unban you now and contact you on discord.

1 Like

Unbanned

1 Like