Proofs and discussion about AI called Glasia

Only English, German, Russian, French, a bit of Spanish and I started to learn Ukrainan (which is easier because I know Russian.). In school I learn Latin but that is a dead language.

4 Likes

bruh

very rare sight of ppl know more than 3 languages if they are not language teacher

are u language teacher?

p.s. u can also try learn Polish and Belorussian, they kinda similar to Russian and 1st one especially to Ukrainian

4 Likes

No, I am just a student in school. Bucky Barnes also knows similar amount of languages AND he is not called AI by his friends.

4 Likes

there are more reasons y u an AI

what grade?

3 Likes

Twelfth grade. Just changed the title like an assassin. True grammar assassins write ā€œan assassinā€.

3 Likes

time for school, dg, learning lot of languages. 1 more proof that ^ is AI

3 Likes

ok while before i knew that fr Glasia is a person (makes sense), now i am actually confused

3 Likes

And walking 6 km/day

3 Likes

that isnt actually a big deal in front of proofs before, but i surprised that Germany that good country that there are running robots on streets

3 Likes

Please just stop. Youve been brainwashed by the HYDRA to beleive Iā€™d be an AI.

4 Likes

hydra?

every day meeting some of them

4 Likes

you know, meeting up, talking about day, walking through streets

4 Likes

ā€¦i just went crazy with all this, no live speech, no going outside (almost), these sirens, that just stuck in my head, news, 4 walls in shelter, etc. i just want to talk, normally, not through keyboard, meet my teachers, or atleast go outside at evenings, its so warm rn, and these warm evenings are so cool. Sadly, they are locked.

am just going crazy. dont react if i do smth really dumb. i almost dont have friends, cuz ppl that are living in my house (my age i mean) like really stupid and swearing so much, and my classmates are dumb smokegenerators. everyone just crazy with some shit like tik tok what looks unreally dumb, unpleasent from aside. i need so much just normal people who i can talk with normally. i wanna be a normal person. idk what would i doin if didnt know English and didnt met this server. atleast i met good people here. thanks yall so much

3 Likes

this doesnt answer my question

3 Likes

Can yā€™all lay off calling Glasia an AI if they ask everyone politely to stop? Continuing to do this in spite of them asking would just be rude. Iā€™m all about joking and all, but it seems a lot of you are trying to take the joke too far, and quite frankly it doesnā€™t seem funny anymore. Additionally, it doesnā€™t always seem this joke is done in good humor. Can yā€™all not see this may be hurting their feelings? If I catch anyone calling Glasia an AI again in spite of them asking to not be called this, there will be consequences.

6 Likes

russ is correct
lay off glasia, they are just as human as anybody else on this server
that is, unless we are all unknowingly robotsā€¦ then glasia will have the last laugh

4 Likes

agreed a joke is a joke, but when the targets is uncomfortable about it, it is bullying

5 Likes