Make the Official Rules more lenient, less harsh, and more clarity on them

Was already suggested in Autoban players trying to enter the N word for "Racism" in a similar mannar like te IP filter does that with the reason "Advertising"

I agree that in the rules there should be a harassment paragraph. At the moment if people are harassed without the use of profanity, mods have to resort to S0#4 as a reason which is “making other’s experience bad”, something abstract.

There could be a warning system implemented with:
/warn (user) (reason) [points]
if points is not mentioned then it defaults to 1
and if they have 3 warning points then they are auto banned

E. g.
/warn SonGoku Spam
/warn SailorMoon “NSFW text” 2

To the rules rework:

Somehow there is no caps filter in zombies but the caps filter blocks also messages like OK even though they are allowed

This should only apply if you don’t abuse that for malicious intent

Prefixed armor is blocked iirc, and iirc prefixed ammo is blocked too.

I think that that got fixed or at least made so that it very rarely happens

This can be abused via: all people online agree, suddendly someone comes in says “No teaming!” and then not all agree

These should be merged to “Buildings that break the chat rules like profanity, racism, controversal topics or advertising”

There should be an exception if the account has been completely lost like decribed in the acount management guide.

S9#1 and S9#3 fall under S5#1 and S5#2 and S9#2 is outdated because the lobbies are separated

This command is blocked anyways so S9#5 is redundant

/buff is blocked in survival anyways

The rule should be that only chaining disrupting normal chat flow should be actionable

I will write a rework suggestion of the rules both ingame and discord and will then watch for feedback.

4 Likes