List of Active People

Who said we are inactive?

10 Likes

Strangely, it seems like the newer the post on this thread, the less likes it gets. (Sertastic’s first post got 13, whereas the new ones only get 1-5. I should have made a post here to get Nice Reply.

10 Likes

@Madofado this message has 10 likes and still no nice reply so i guess this isn’t best place

8 Likes

It may be a manual badge; only 2 people have ever earned it, apparently.

10 Likes

I think madeira cleared this

Also, tru3thful got the badge, in a help and suport topic,so this is very likely to be truth

11 Likes

Wait what i forgot about that… RIP emphatatic badge :frowning:

10 Likes

To clear a little the things,

Looks like “General stats” badges can be obtained (such as using likes, Or formatting a post)

Howeber, “Post badges” no like, getting 10 likes on a post/topic

So maybe you will be able to get it (like madofado), you need actually 53 posts more to get it, so just keep it up!1

11 Likes

So if it is automatic, then NES which is not in off topic will explode give or take a few new people who just want to like aton of posts

but it will maybe take a while because they will start in comment frenzy cuz more comments

11 Likes

Probably yes, Also, im pretty surprised that no one rushed for the 1000 reply and 1000 post in NES…

10 Likes

this dumb random comment i made once probably has more views and likes that the guide i spent like 2 hours making

9 Likes

Necropost

My most liked post is within this thread too. I’ve also dedicated more effort on a plethora of other posts, and it seems people really liked this post particularly for some reason:

11 Likes

Oh hey bro, nice to see you on the forums again.

8 Likes

yay! fadadadadadadaddadadadadada is back! yay!

edit: realized i said yay twice lmfao

11 Likes

Necropost: Updated to recent terms!

8 Likes

i just noticed i was removed from this last year despite being on the forums 818/875 of the days i’ve been registered lol

10 Likes

That sucks.

9 Likes

i mean you dont talk taht much

also welcome back mad

9 Likes

I stand very strongly on the side that 97% of everything posted on the forums is not worth responding to lol

also hi

11 Likes

Yeah lol same, I’m always looking Discord and Forums actively, but as you said, nothing worth of responding.

10 Likes

Edited so recently active users are listed

9 Likes