I need my /sitem on me!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but if I remember correctly, it was changed some time ago, it’s floating somewhere in the 2 - 3 Credit range, so only 40 - 60 days of voting. You’re told when you’re asked how you want to get Crew.

Donations were disabled a fair while ago due to Credits not being automatically added to user accounts who donated, so no money will get an account Crew unless it’s going towards a Steam copy.

2 Likes

I feel like this isn’t the first time you told me donations were disabled. I’m pretty forgetful. . .

@Colinpopop
Screenshot 2020-12-01 230259
Is your in-game name Colinpopop?
You first need to login your account with your in-game credentials at t.dark-gaming.com or dtp.dark-gaming.com in order to get crew.

3 Likes

Ok, it isn’t it’s “The Player” with 2 spaces, and thank you.

2 Likes

My name in game is Jason the Hunter sooooooo… I need to pay for crew?

Or steam copy…

I just gonna save some money

Wait… is this subscription permanent or temporary? Because I don’t want to waste money…

2 Likes

I’m really exited for christmas if ya’ll gonna expand the sandbox and put the spawn signs in the /sitem dimesion

2 Likes

You just need to have a legitimate copy of Terraria in your steam library and then you can follow the steps on the website of how to get crew. After that, you can leave sandbox and be able to create in the whole world, wherever there aren’t regions.

There isn’t any need for it to be expanded as you can just get crew.

And yes it is a permanent subscription, you just have to show that you own Terraria and don’t have it pirated.

Maybe in a future update it will happen.

3 Likes

Seriously. I need to pay ya’ll 145 Philipine pesos?

2 Likes

Uhhh ser sertastic… I pirated my Terraria because in that time I download it I don’t have the money so I have no choice but to pirate it… maybe in January I might just pay ya’ll 145 philipine peso. If you guys tell me how to… ohh wait let me check the…

2 Likes

Welp I have two choice…

1.just buy the crew for 145 philipine peso

2.buy a copy of terraria in steam for a frickin 320 philipine peso

2 Likes

BTW when I pay ya’ll 145 philipine peso for the subscription for crew.

Is it still permanent? Even I pirated the game?

2 Likes

I want your answers

TBH I think I can buy your subscription in January

2 Likes

There is no payment plan to attain Crew that I’m aware of.

Just buy the game on Steam. You’ll support the creators of the game and gain access to Crew.

2 Likes

There used to be an option to buy credits to attain crew, but iirc that was disabled. However, there is another way to get credits, and that is by voting. It’ll take 20 days of voting for one credit, for a total of 60 days

2 Likes

Whenever I got crew it only took two credits.

1 Like

I Have a question…

What will happen if in the different set of time and space. I lied to ya’ll about my terraria’s piracy. And tried to let ya’ll to give me crew… what will happen?

I want your answers.

This a question where you may or may not take it seriously

2 Likes

And one thing, yes you can answer this question or no.

Do I need evidence or honesty?

My opinions:

Evidence:A picture or a video that may expose the truth.

Honesty:A word or a sentence that prove your right.

I prefer honesty cuz its eazier

2 Likes

Nothing, because if you have a legitimate copy on Steam, the only way to verify is to let the system check your Steam profile with your games list on public. If you went the other two routes (50k DP or 2 - 3 Credits), those are also processed via the system and not a human person, so nothing would change. You would still not have Crew.

2 Likes

To add onto that, it uses Steam’s OpenID to check for that, we don’t check it manually

2 Likes

Ehhh…

Is this mean I need to download steam for the profile and buy terraria there for the steam ID?

2 Likes

Huhh…

I think I have a solution

Don’t worry I don’t gonna hack or anything

Its just a secret for me

2 Likes