I hab question about bans but Ill put it here in offtopic anyways

Given the description of the user from the appeal in question, I think it’s just another case of Jr’s ban triggering false positives.

Important takeaway from the ban link: “There have been reports of users getting this link who are not Jr.” I don’t know specifically why, but after other users in the Dark Gaming Discord did testing back when the issue was new, it was found out that if you joined the server with a character that has a name with more than 4 consecutive characters, you would receive Jr’s ban link and be kicked from the server upon attempting to enter any Dimension. You wouldn’t actually be banned, though, and the only workaround would be to rename your character that you intend to use on the server.

Referring back to the appellent’s ban appeal, the character name they were likely “banned” on was along the lines of “Zetvue........”, though the exact number of periods present in the name can’t be determined without screenshots. However, it must have been greater than 4, which triggered the false positive.

4 Likes