How to Verify (become Crew) [Step by Step]

how do i redo the crew thing? im stupid

4 Likes

Dark-gaming.com/dtp

4 Likes

Unless you mean steam auth at http://dark-gaming.com/steam.php. I’ve actually added in the final thing for Crew so that I don’t have to manually do it in-game anymore as well.

6 Likes

Pushh is to slow

HELLLLLP

Pushh is to slow

HELLLLLP

4 Likes

I can’t login through steam; it says error

4 Likes

something isnt working i havent appeared on the server character list and I have steam but terraria (on my pc) wasnt brought on steam what do I do?

4 Likes

If you haven’t appeared on the server character list then you’re not online. If you have Terraria w/out steam you need to purchase 2 Credits and use them to obtain Crew. Crew is a highly regarded and protected group of people; Building on the server is very controlled and we make sure that all those that can Build will not get griefed and can be certain they will have the best experience. You need to verify yourself to the system either by proving you have it on steam, or buy purchasing 2 Credits ($2) which also gains you full access to our unique and aspiring Trading System.

5 Likes

i will use steam thx

5 Likes

I verified, and it didnt give me crew

3 Likes

[quote=SynX91]I verified, and it didnt give me crew[/quote]then you have not verified.

5 Likes

i cant click the pictures are they meant to be interactive or something is jst takes me to a page that shows me the picture in the corner

3 Likes

Death, go up there by your name and then look to the right, you see the letters DTP? Click on that and it’ll help you become Crew (:

3 Likes

I done login and what I do

3 Likes

Go to the DTP

3 Likes

im on private on steam and i dont know how to stop being private so i cant get full access. can somebody help me please?

3 Likes

You open steam. Click on “Profile” from the drop-down list titled by your Steam username. Click on “Edit Profile” to the right of your displayed info. Click on “My Privacy Settings” on the right. Under “Profile Status:”, select “Public”. Click on “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page. Your profile is now public.

3 Likes

Can I only sign in through steam after registration?

3 Likes

this was a mistake post CANCLED

3 Likes

I singed to steam and it said that dtp is down when it is up.

3 Likes

The new link is t.dark-gaming.com .
just as the ip.

3 Likes