Grammar Moment

ok. thanks for the clarification!

6 Likes

Good on the “other pronoun” part, because I don’t know what the gender neutral equivalent for Mr., Ms., and Mrs. either. That’s bad for me as someone who came out as nonbinary recently.

6 Likes

Actually, I believe that it is Mx., pronounced “Mix”. One of my teachers goes by that.

6 Likes

that is strange, ive never heard that before

6 Likes

dont forget alien bismnes man (mrlien/mslien) ex. mrlien galnsda, or Mr glansda

5 Likes

ok i just looked at my dark gaming trade system, and apparently my titles expire

i love my ranks, but apparently /buff also has limited uses, i dont understand lol

5 Likes

It’s all fake. The timers don’t matter (If you refresh, the timers reset and anything you lost comes back) and the first time you use /buff, that limited uses thing disappears.

4 Likes

why is it there then-

5 Likes

To my understanding, it’s because it’s part of the system… where, as of current, the goal is to make items unusable instead of deleting them entirely when their lifetime/uses run out. However, currently, the items are deleted entirely when their durations run out. So, instead, they’re frozen for now.

5 Likes

sometimes i do not understand the trading system xD

also i suggested a (Summoner Advocate) rank, does it have to be voted on or approved or smth

5 Likes

I would also like to know:
How does the Suggestion System work? It doesn’t really give a clear description.

4 Likes

Good question. I don’t know specifics myself. If anything, I’d guess approved by one or multiple staff members, given the description on this title (screenshot taken from harmfulcrane’s inventory:

In the meantime, though, you can use the Craft option to craft the title/tag you want. If you have at least 1 full Credit, this option opens up to you:

With it, you can make a custom title/tag, complete with a custom description. Those are always rarity level 11.

Now, provided they’re not breaking any rules, they can be, for the most part, anything you want. Uh… yeah, almost anything you want.

My Wii Remote tag:

Big Russ’ THICC tag:

FAdadada’s cosmetics:

5 Likes

is there any way to get credits other than voting? because i want to make that, but i also want crew

6 Likes

I don’t think there is. You’ll get there eventually!

5 Likes

There were Credits given out as rewards in the past for some events… aaaand that’s about it. Voting is the only reliable source for them.

6 Likes

this is going to take so long… :-:

5 Likes

wait, whats a random item? it only costs one vote

edit: just realize this could have been an edit in my previous

5 Likes

I’d assume that it’s a Random Item. Where are you seeing all these options to purchase stuff though?

5 Likes

Gambling, to put it simply.

The “Purchase” window comes after the Craft an Item button is selected.

5 Likes

so, if i make it, it may or may not appear? that sounds like a better deal than the other xD

edit: also elric, i noticed you have readopted your crown

5 Likes