Empty map in pvp

Im not sure, but judging from the fact that only mobile cant load it or crashes (i tested it on mobile and i crashed) its possible that mods or whatever edited the map and accidentally added a block or something that wasnt on mobile and only on pc, and since mobile doesnt have that trying to load the block would cause it to crash, Just a theory tho, im not sure.

3 Likes

I don’t think so and it’s not crashing with me that’s just bizarre

2 Likes

This area looks like it’s manually cropped

2 Likes

Than why are all players in that section invisible

4 Likes

Maybe PvP was turned-on.

3 Likes

Like Fada says, this is normal, even outside of the non-missing area.

3 Likes

No, I’m almost exclusively a PC player. I only use my mobile copy of the game for making stupid memes on the fly (i.e. Jagged Cactus Toilet), getting quick video clips (i.e. Shadowflame Knife not having velocity in PvP or demonstrating cartdash on mobile), and other small things on Dark Gaming. I usually do it on those because I currently play on my father’s computer, which I don’t have the password to unlock but he doesn’t use it to actively play games anymore. I’m lucky he’s gracious enough to allow me to use it to play.

The previous day when those screenshots were initially taken, I was playing on PC, and on my screen the map was fully loaded, so for me I saw you typically teleporting through blocks quickly and other things due to slight client desync from there being blocks on my client but not yours.

2 Likes

Oh i dont relize if u are PC

2 Likes

Uh… somehow this appeared in the PvP missing chunks

(fraction of the build bc of file size limit)
It looks like some old build from the Zombies dimension, no idea why/how it’s here though

2 Likes

There are also some hallowed caves…

looks like more pieces of the Zombies dimension

2 Likes

When I relogged, it was gone… so weird bug I guess

2 Likes

Maybe that chunk doesn’t reload when your shifting dimensions

2 Likes

Updated

3 Likes

That’s what I said earlier, it was fixed by relogging.

2 Likes

Then i back again it just like as ussual empty

3 Likes

Interesting

4 Likes

Does it save after u do that or it just reset to empty again?

3 Likes

I see, you’re updating the map

3 Likes

No it just reset

4 Likes

Is this the same issue? I didn’t know the chunks missing might be the same thing as dgrs crashing.

3 Likes