Dark Gaming Memes

I also wanted to put a meme but then I realized it was the most racist thing I’ve ever seen

7 Likes

I also wanted to post a meme, but i realized that i had no good memes

6 Likes

I wanted to post a meme. i am not creative on making meme. so here is the most generic meme i can make

from Imgflip Meme Generator

10 Likes

since when was this post for posting memes?

8 Likes

you forgot it your former shadow

8 Likes

@Solysis ,ping

8 Likes

oh well always, haven’t you seen the name?

9 Likes

well i blame whoever made this post

8 Likes

This post seems dry as hell and imma just letting it more dry, lemme start first:

(might count me btw and im not criticising anyone aside from me)

10 Likes

Yes, we are

10 Likes

i wish to like the post but i need to wait 13 hours

10 Likes

As soon as i left, the cringe and activity of this thread plummeted…

as soon as i get my device back, i promise the cringey memes will continue

9 Likes

yes please

9 Likes

yeah,true the pvp is so balanced to where a copper shortsword is actually good (if you can catch your enemy with that tiny range)

8 Likes

hella fun to do

9 Likes

I can agree,one time I even made a whole new character and named it guys why can’t I use meowmere to make them like:man this guy is stupid,and when they got distracted and standing still,just looking at me going an “insane” 15 mph while swinging copper shortsword,and then they got obliterated by it,they died before they could dodge it

9 Likes

I’ve made players rage quit with it

8 Likes

lol rlly? that’s some skill

9 Likes

it was with randoms so it’s not that large of an achievement

8 Likes

yeah,have you seen someone named senator armstrong in pvp? I distracted him while he was on a 30 streak,and then waited for the perfect time to end his streak with the weakest weapon in the game

after that I could not have a rest from him finding me everytime and beating me up with his starlight sword

9 Likes