Dark Gaming Memes

Go ahead and say this isn’t true lol

16 Likes

I mean… I’ve been seeing more usage of S.D.M.G. (as a primary) recently when I’ve been on. Flying Dragon I’ve still seen used as a primary, but not as much anymore.

Also, EW FAKE PNG FAKE PNG

11 Likes

this isn’t true lol

good soldiers follow orders

10 Likes

Not gonna lie, i used the betsy thing on my firsts days, now im main frostbrand (the ice sword) or the ice scithe, I just like icy things…

10 Likes

Lol I’m too poor to afford a good device for creating good memes

14 Likes

20 Likes

Im almost there!

10 Likes

You know, back then, farming Exp and DP was much easier. There is no good way to get DP nowadays, however, voting still is still consistently a really good way to gain experience and level-up.

11 Likes

First time joining to zombies in general, or a new map be like:
54j26e

16 Likes

more like: any noob that just joined for free items

12 Likes

Is this anything quite true to anyone…?

16 Likes

This one is mainly related to PvP

18 Likes

I haven’t actually seen you online in PvP, or at all, really, do you have a different in-game name?

9 Likes

I know. I’m not usually on the server a lot. I usually just hang around here in the forums. Plus, mobile PvP is extremely difficult… I also frequently use the Psyco Knife to hide but somehow, nearly everyone knows where I am, even when using an invisibility potion…

Also, my cool ingame name is The Coolest Papyrus!

9 Likes

Also, if anyone wants to see my art, go to this position in Surface Build!
Screenshot_20210407-113254_Terraria
It says (2932, 410) for the position for those who have trouble seeing it!

10 Likes

Yep, I do this too.

9 Likes

I see you fairly often, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Papyrus lol

8 Likes

I consider myself fairly inactive. I’ve only had a lot of free time last week. For the following months, I might come by only once or twice a week.

11 Likes

FYI invisibilty potions don’t work in PvP. It also takes you a long time to hide with a psycho knife, and standing at a still and grounded position leaves you extremely vulnerable.

10 Likes

0re0 accept my trade offer lol

9 Likes