Comment Frenzy

not really related but in the days of 1.2 mobile my irl friend who also played told me that he saved a world file as soon as he entered a solar eclipse, then made a ton of copies of that world and played one of them to get an instant eclipse whenever he wanted materials, no idea how he did that but big brain

7 Likes

Your friend is a mastermind

8 Likes

This man is a genius

8 Likes

I used to actually do that lmfao
I also duplicated worlds to duplicate my materials, twas pretty easy
now i can simply duplicate world file :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Nice

sry for going completely off topic but…

Happy 5th anniversary Xeno Booster!!! :tada:
It’s been 5 years since my team and I started working on the code for Project Xenon it was a brutal 5 years of code errors and amends but after everything was done we had created a beast of a boss tank based on the polygonal styling of the likes of Arras.io and Diep.io tanks.

9 Likes

Anyways back on topic I did this for getting platinum because I preferred it over gold because gold armor and tools just makes no since unless the gold is an alloy with other metals like copper, silver, palladium, titanium, or even platinum to make it stronger like it is done in real life.

Sounds dumb but I’m a physics and chemistry person so it kinda triggers me.

9 Likes

Does anyone know what’s going on with /j z -rapid?

I’ve been informed that it’s not just me so there’s an error with it atm

10 Likes

but still, what is the urgent bug tejdxa is talking about?

9 Likes

Iirc what I heard from chat, Multy payman discovered a game breaking exploit.

9 Likes

BUT what IS the BUG Glasia THIS is literally what i want to know

9 Likes

the bug is that the mob cap preventing enemies from spawning counts as player kills which progresses the rounds, so i could get to round 69 in about 2-3 hours, maybe less, and i had to just sit there and not kill the existing enemies, so yea it was pretty game breaking
(mods feel free to remove this comment if it should not have been told)

10 Likes

But then when rapid is unlocked the bug will not be there.

9 Likes

well probbly but it will be a bit difficult to fix since it’s a feature in vanilla not a bug… it’s less of a bug and more of an exploit
it will probbly be fixed in a way that those mobs that don’t spawn instead of counting towards your kills just doesn’t count so you die from not killing enough mobs in that round to progress, well you probbly know the mechanic, probbly encountered it if you ever tried farming strategies in rapid, farming with sentries

10 Likes

Have you witnessed someone getting yeeted?

9 Likes

No, but I’ve heard of French stories revolving around this

I wonder how much uses my RoD can stack up to, currently at 4330.00

10 Likes

Yes I’ma YEET someone with a BB Spoon if I ever get a chance to hop on Terraria today :smiletime:

Maybe with an Uzi too because funni

10 Likes

just simple copying of the world’s files id assume

9 Likes

yes

11 Likes

lmfao, texture packs aside how tf do you make eol dash sideways?

12 Likes

its a mod in tmodloader

11 Likes