Comment Frenzy

Woooo more comments

8 Likes

Jan 02: @beetleeye1602 Happy Birthday!

8 Likes

What language is that

Did you mean: thank son the plot twist will come and the oni had to work more on the loops

7 Likes

What language is that

Did you mean: thank son the plot twist will come and the oni had to work more on the loops. An oni is a japanese demon and with loops you mean loopings but in parcour that’s somersaults. In DG it means “dodge”.

So that means: thank son the plot twist will come and the demon had to work more on the loopings. Solysis thanks their son but after a plot twist the demon needs to relearn dodging.

The only bad at pvp demon am I and in conclusion the message means: Your son also sees me as a bad pvper.

7 Likes

google translate be like

5 Likes

Well I like to but my IQ goes like my internet sometimes works and sometimes it simply dies

8 Likes

IQ isnt required to participate in these quizzes (i need more people this is just anexcuse to get more peopel)

7 Likes

No one will get killed for answering these wrong.

8 Likes

https://forum.dark-gaming.com/uploads/default/original/2X/2/2b2cd3076ff710f43271abe8b7ad25cf0394e631.gif

What do these blue numbers stand for?
  • A - Blue damage
  • B - No. of left enemies
  • C - No. of ticks passed since the game has begun
  • D - Score in Zombies
0 voters
7 Likes

SEASON 2 EPISODE 1!!!
I got the GIF to work (only took me half a year, maybe less, maybe more)!
pixilart-drawing (12)

Link to the art frames just incase READING isnt up your alleyway (this method actually saves time).

i would also love to have some secret codes later,

thats just some deciphrable gibberish that ill come back to on the 1st of january

Which answer is the most common?
  • A - A
  • B - B
  • C - C
  • D - D
0 voters
7 Likes

how to not get epic embed fail’d?

8 Likes

by getting Dyno-ed.

8 Likes

d y n o d a b o t

8 Likes

THIS IS A JOKE

Dallas, Jan 07 2021

Apology for causing a server crash

Dear fellow members and friends of Dark Gaming,

I, Glasia, want to apologize you for crashing the server by accident. So, you may ask, what happened. Well, I PVPed and Sunnyside and Gywn dueled in FFA. This is OK. Then, because it is FFA I used my weapons to attack people, including the duel. Then, of course. because it is in the FFA arena, I interfered the duel with my weapons. Then I somehow broke Gywn’s killstreak with my demon scythe.

Gywn possibly raged. And Sunnyside got out of a deathstreak and also once ended Gywn’s Killstreak. After that PVP session, I went in Phase. I wrote a message to help someone to get the witch broom. After 4 minutes when no one suddendly talked, Phase crashed. The server crashed too. If we didn’t do that PVPing, the server would not have been crashed.

Now everyone was angry because they could not play. I met Sunnyside on another server. It is a minigame server. Despite not knowing, what to do in the minigame and I asked many strange questions, I got good ranks.

With that I say Sorry

Sincerly, Glasia van Duivels

7 Likes

imagine if someone who is well versed in this forums (like me papyrus yems the poeple who like all post etc) gets banned and they put enough info in the appeal to be accepted without any messages

6 Likes

Fun fact: 17 answers in Evil Scheme Plotting! Mwuhahahahah got 10 likes or more and thus that is the topic with most “nice replies”.

7 Likes

are expired poisons more poisonous than normal poisons? or they can’t expire

7 Likes

no, expired poison isnt dangerous/poisonous

6 Likes

iirc Napoleon tried to drink expired poison
No he got a stomach ache and nothing else

7 Likes

yeah thats what i thought when that question was brought up (oversimplified(

wrong reply glasia

6 Likes