Comment Frenzy

Hey i want also to help making more comments!
Here is a little sneak peak of the dancing glowing stickman thing, didn’t progress much, its too hard work with actuactors…

13 Likes

112…

See! I knew this was the greatest idea!!

15 Likes

April 2, 2019

October 21, 2019

November 18, 2018

March 15, 2020

April 21, 2019

15 Likes

i need some context

13 Likes

In the first screenshot, I was testing tank loadouts In PvE with Quinci before he became a Moderator.

In the second screenshot, I went cave fishing in Survival to obtain a quest fish for the Angler while players were fighting the Moon Lord. When those players all died, Moon Lord teleported to me.

In the third screenshot, I was playing one of my first resets ever in Survival. Around this time, I was not an established regular on the server, and I did not have Crew, although I did intermittently play on Dark-Gaming since 2014.

In the fourth screenshot, I was playing Zombies on a map that was recently added to the Zombies Map Pool at the time (I forgot the name of the map).

In the fourth image, either Legolas#1 or I summoned the Frostmoon in Survival.

12 Likes

Dont you need crew to be in survivial?

13 Likes

No, you never needed Crew to join survival.

13 Likes

You ever just see a gold critter you can never capture in a playthrough because in said playthrough you’ll never own a net?

14 Likes

Only before the merchant is available. After that point, I always have a Bug Net on hand.

14 Likes

guessing it wont be that hard

14 Likes

I… should have clarified, that’s a fault on my end. It’s not that I don’t have the money for a Bug Net, I have several stacks of Gold Coins and many more stacks of Silver Coins. It’s just that under the rules of the playthrough that screenshot was taken in, I’m not allowing myself to interact with NPCs (the Old Man is the one and only exception to that rule) nor am I allowed to craft any items.

14 Likes

What are your progression strategies then?

12 Likes

For now, I’d just been following CrabBar’s progression when they did the challenge first back in 1.3, except for now I’m still in pre - Hardmode and I’m trying to prepare the world for longevity because I have zero confidence in my ability to first try every essential boss in Hardmode. The challenge is miles easier now, to name a few reasons being Dunerider Boots, a dropped Hardmode armor set, and Well Fed being available throughout the entire playthrough instead of being locked away until Hardmode. Otherwise… not a whole lot has changed on the dropped item front, the main focus of the playthrough.

Though building without paints or a hammer is hard, and I hate it.

13 Likes

It’s nice that you’re getting NPCs despite the fact you can’t interact with them.

11 Likes

Anything to have multiple chances at a Wall of Flesh, as well as a town.

In hindsight, freeing the Stylist and Goblin Tinkerer were bad ideas because it means that they can now show up again in future housing queues and thus clog it up in the event I want specific NPC drops like Happy Grenades or the Resonance Scepter (even though the latter I can’t use effectively without grinding out a full Ancient Cobalt set). I’d learned from that, though, I’ve encountered the unconcious Tavernkeep a few times after facetanking a big worm today and I never woke him up.

As for the others… well, the Mechanic and Golfer have both died multiple times now without being rescued. I’m past the point of needing Combat Wrench, when Sunfury and Cascade can do just fine.

11 Likes

Isn’t that a myth generated by the greenness of their original bottles?

11 Likes

EDIT

Coco Cola was green ever since 1886.

Apparently it was brown ever since 1886.

This is right.

Welp, killing NPCs for their drops is a very tedious process.

Good luck.

12 Likes

I have 666 topics read…

11 Likes

Crap I ran out of likes again

13 Likes

How many likes can you give before you run out?

How long do you have to wait before you can like again?

12 Likes