Comment Frenzy

I have one thing to say…

28 Likes

this is a secret, but liking posts alot and getting the golden heart badge is why i made this thread in the first place

24 Likes

That took a while for me

24 Likes

Well as long you don’t break rules, yes

24 Likes

why would I break the rules

Amazing Pokemon Gen 5 wallpaper I found

25 Likes

happy face
A drawing I made.

wtf is this shit lol
Another drawing I made on MS Paint.

27 Likes

ah yes moderator breaking rules

21 Likes

i think getting 200 replies will be a bit hard

23 Likes

Not really.

It only took 1 day to get 50+ replies.

It is possible to make more if we keep on making small posts for every little thing we can think of.

21 Likes

Small posts? Alrighty…

el wiwi again

25 Likes

I’d be paranoid 24/7 with a pet like that.

I’d be constantly worrying about accidently hurting it.

23 Likes

ants would eat him :´(

21 Likes

I know right.

21 Likes

Yeah, a pet like that would be impossible to keep track of. Normal-sized cats are hard enough.

23 Likes

But… but you ate the first “el wiwi” yesterday…

25 Likes

He ate it RAW

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18GfWnDCYKq5Rw5MXGdkM8Yock2Jf7f0V/view?usp=sharing

March 6, 2021

21 Likes

It’s 16th of March in Los Angeles???

20 Likes

I’d say this has to be the best idea on this server…

21 Likes

Gonna write random stuff about a visual novel called Umineko.

The year is October 4, 1986, and the Ushiromiya family convene on Rokkenjima Island to discuss the division of assets belonging to the family head. The head of the family, Kinzo Ushiromiya is of an advanced age at this point, and although his physician, Terasuma Nanjo, assures the rest of the family that he will survive much longer, the rest of the family believe that Kinzo may die at any moment.

Battler, the main character, was long estranged with the Ushiromiya family, but now, he is finally attending an annual family conference after six years of abstaining. While meeting his cousins, he becomes reacquainted with with the legend of the “Golden Witch”, a rumor of how Kinzo restored the wealth and prestige of a once crippled family in the past.

Kinzo, the head of the family, is an enigmatic and odd. individual - suffering from constant episodes of depression, sadness, and insanity. He is locked up in a single room in his massive mansion by his own admission, inebriating himself on quotidian basis, and obsessively devoting himself to his hobby of witchcraft. Besides this, he holds a stern contempt for his posterity. He views his children as failures who have come like vultures to feast on his remains. He is incorrigible, refusing to acknowledge any opposing views regarding his lifestyle choices and the beliefs he holds. Moreover, he refuses to see any member of his family at any time despite the pleas of his trusted friend and physician, Nanjo. Withal, his presence is intimidating and oppressive, and the rest of his family fears him. They believe this to be the charisma and strength of a man who singlehandedly restored the glory of the Ushiromiya family. Somehow, it is said that he attained a mountain old gold which he used as collateral to jumpstart several lucrative enterprises through which he gained massive wealth. However, no one can verify the validity of this rumor. Some have attributed the acquisition of gold to another mysterious individual, Beatrice, who some claim to be Kinzo’s mistress or a witch. Regardless, Kinzo never talks about his past, and instead spends most of his time in despair over Beatrice. Everyday, he cries and he yells over the loss of his beloved Beatrice. When he is implored to verify the existence of his mountain of mountain, he always refers to the massive portrait of Beatrice in the center of the mansion - the only proof of Beatrice’s existence. Below the portrait is an ominous epitaph which reads this:

Behold the sweetfish river running through my beloved hometown.
You who seek the Golden Land, follow its path downstream in search of the key.

As you travel down it, you will see a village.
In that village, look for the shore the two will tell you of.
There sleeps the key to the Golden Land.

The one who obtains the key must then travel to the Golden Land in accordance with these rules.

On the first twilight, offer the six chosen by the key as sacrifices.
On the second twilight, those who remain shall tear apart the two who are close.
On the third twilight, those who remain shall praise my noble name.
On the fourth twilight, gouge the head and kill.
On the fifth twilight, gouge the chest and kill.
On the sixth twilight, gouge the stomach and kill.
On the seventh twilight, gouge the knee and kill.
On the eighth twilight, gouge the leg and kill.
On the ninth twilight, the witch shall revive, and none shall be left alive.
On the tenth twilight, at journey’s end, you shall attain to the power of the Golden Land’s treasures, once and for the last time.

The witch shall praise the wise and bestow four treasures.
One shall be all the gold from the Golden Land.
One shall be the resurrection of all the dead souls.
One shall be the resurrection of the love that was lost.
One shall be to put the witch to sleep for all time.

Sleep peacefully, my beloved witch, Beatrice.

Those who solve the riddle gain the right to inherit the headship and gold of the Ushiromiya family.

No one in the family besides the Kinzo’s eldest son knows if Kinzo is dead or alive since they never see him. And although the Ushiromiya family has gathered to discuss inheritance, only Kinzo’s children and their spouses are truly aware of this meeting’s true purpose. Battler and his cousins view this meeting as an opportunity to meet one another and to enjoy their time on Rokkenjima.

When they all arrive on the island, the cousins spend their time gossiping to one another and playing around. In stark contrast, their parents are plagued by unrelenting stress and apprehension. Eventually, they meet-up in the parlor of the mansion, and begin their annual family discussion.

Of the siblings, there is Rosa, the youngest of them all and in her 30s. She is seemingly timid and bullied by the rest of her siblings. It is said that her clothing business is not faring well, and it is also known that she is an only mother because she was abandoned by her lover. Due to these state of affairs, she is tasked with strenuously managing her business and raising her young daughter, Maria.

Then there is Rudolph, a man in his 40s, and the third child of the family and the father of Battler. He is a notorious for being a womanizer, impregnating his business partner and old girlfriend Kyrie before marrying his first wife Asamu. After his wife’s death, he immediately married Kyrie, and this caused Battler to have a falling out with his family for six years.

The second child of the family is Eva. She is feared by her siblings as a pernicious and manipulative woman.

This is kind of a synopsis of the story now. . .

20 Likes

Coco Cola was originally green, who knew?

20 Likes