I dont know, my solysis

6 Likes

oh, cuz im like 80% of the way there. also happy anniversay

6 Likes

write a short essay on scoliosis

8 Likes

scoliosis is when the back posture is extremely distorted

6 Likes

more specifically, when the spine takes an anomalous shape during growth, usually an S shape that can hinder breathing and stamina

6 Likes

my man*

6 Likes

say pal, could i ask where you obtained that image? for a friend, of course

7 Likes

nah im thinking more of the lines of drwaing anyhting

he looks like a mime

6 Likes

He looks like hes observing something, Something He likes. Hes watching Mimes
Bon and Chou Their names :thinking::thinking:. The mimes asking the Guy abour what they are doing🤔
In the end The guy was robbed by mime because they were Thugs And stole all his money😭.
Sad story fr

7 Likes

What is stronger: a demon or a dragon? Both have a strong body, are winged and some of both groups have horns.

6 Likes

depends on how strong the demon is, but id say most likely dragon unless the demon has some wicked wicked spells.

also glasia, i got a question. what ever happened to jr. bans? they just dissapeared from collective conscious

5 Likes

They were maybe fixed when there were 1.4.1 items. Or the message if your name has many same repeated characters has been added.

5 Likes

perhaps, but rofle has not commented on this yet. also i bring this up cuz i saw someone with 3 consecutive letters and thought of the jr bans

5 Likes

i just found an unlisted dark gaming forum post (i can explain how i found it if neccesary)

5 Likes

just finished liking the first 1,000 posts in the Dark Gaming Forum.

6 Likes

In titanium 1508 pepole died​:scream::scream::sob::sob::drop_of_blood::drop_of_blood::person_fencing:

6 Likes

What controller?

5 Likes

i just entered the big leagues

4 Likes

after 27days​:skull::skull:

5 Likes

shush we dont talk about that

5 Likes