goku ?

2 Likes

it is tmodloader. the end

3 Likes

oh damn that sucks

3 Likes

why glasia spam forum1!1!1 (real)

3 Likes

Can you say me where I spammed the forum, please?

3 Likes

You seem to be posting way more frequently than other users. This forum is beginning to be nothing but you.

3 Likes

This is because I have to handle ban appeals.

3 Likes

why don’t the other staff get a chance?

3 Likes

Ban appeals are assigned to the original banner. If the banner is the system or is not staff anymore then any staff member can take the appeal.

Rofle has to update the server, Tejdxa has stress with exams and has to update the server, Eltralor has personal stress. The most active ones are busy atm.

5 Likes

yeah and glasia reports basically 50% of the haxxors

also i hope for the best for Durtle and Eltralor

5 Likes

I ain’t reporting anymore because I turned mod. Pwrwq should be more active if they want to be mod.

4 Likes

What exactly is your strange behavior. You didn’t get any serious warnings. And what album do you mean?

3 Likes

why do you worry about this, at all? it’s who you are and you should embrace it first.

accept yourself for appreciating so many things, then take a conscious approach to your behavior whenever you feel unsettled. just dont force your presence onto chat areas without assessing the context first.

also, this is very important, DO NOT post personal issues like this to public places such as this forum.

you may ask a friend here for general advice, but this is not the place for you to vent or seek the grand solution to all your problems. it all happens gradually, so you must take it slow… and be relaxed.

5 Likes

I got banned from the terraria server discord for being weird in text channels and vcs

3 Likes

oh that sucks. i hope things can get better

3 Likes

Is there a concrete ban reason (e. g. You have been banned from Terraria Discord for spam) sent by a bot? Did anyone from DG block you?

4 Likes

you are not reading anything of what i say.

take a conscious approach to your behavior at all times and the situation will improve over time without you noticing.

5 Likes

If you didn’t say something like “F… trans ppl” or “Imma gonna (R word) some people” or similar they used that to fill the reason else it would be strange for the head master of the server if a mod bans a user for just being creepy. The mods there are strange, one time a mod entered the A word (“Finally a pause from the (A word) here”) and I reported it to mod mail. That was seen as strange. On another discord I was blocked from filing a report to their modmail bot after reporting spam twice. TLDR mods do strange stuff sometimes as you were not warned.

5 Likes

I was noting the fact: I was not warned for talking about the fact.

However, I thought “transgender” was some weird gen z thing people do.

Looks like I am wrong.

5 Likes