Grats on becoming a Regular Eltra!

11 Likes

congrats Eltralor

11 Likes

we shall revive the trend of the regular badge

11 Likes

long screenshot of @Messiah beating @Madofado in amount of likes given to me:

9 Likes

I can conquer some of the basic regulars on the forums and rise to the top.

Image 1: Cawwie
Image 2: TruleiMe-Keigu
Image 3: La Tusa
Image 4: Messiah
Image 5: Razorblade2005

11 Likes

after i posted the bundle balloons dash thing more people were using bundle balloons in pvp

i seen enough i satisfied

9 Likes

The Fart in a Jar is the one that provides the significant movement boost.

11 Likes

when the @Solysis was active but provided no liking benifits today

10 Likes

Welp if you see the last post i put i also mention about panic necklace thats boost 50% speed and bundle balloon have sand jump as it main momentum to makes blizzard dash goes over 120km/h and also cloud jump perventing you stop at the dash to aiming or stopping in the place you wanted since slimmy saddle couldnt stop it

Another the thing that you could use featherfall potion to make momentum even more affective so blizzard dash could makes you go to edge of pvp map even faster

11 Likes

Why use that when you can use tabi?

10 Likes

Bc tabi couldnt goes 120km/h and it couldnt prevent much affective as bundle balloon dash with panic necklace beside bundle balloon dash is more easy to do on mobile bc its a pain to dash while on mobile and you can use crystal assasin set for iframe dash and an extra slot to replace tabi

10 Likes

if you had 1,00,00,00 dollllarriedoomers, what tould you to with it

10 Likes

stocks

9 Likes

Pie, the most exquisite pie

9 Likes

funny story, but there was one person on T1 who exploited this like hell with Fart in a Jar + Shadow Jousting Lance, the damage was so high per hit I got easy two shotted with full tank gear

literally the only reason I beat them in a duel was because of my previous ordeal with Malice/Eternity EoC lmfao

9 Likes

maybe i will try the funny dash soon

8 Likes

another funny story is that i also exploit this balloon dash thing to one shot ppl on pvp bc sometimes if the damage was too high it legit one shot players and dont report me pls bc this post wont be enough evidence for me to get report

9 Likes

The balloon dash can also be done by normal people, so it doesn’t violate anything

9 Likes