Big Russ's Item Auction v1: Permabuff CMD

:eyes: lol what

7 Likes

:eyes: WHAT??? You are weirder than I thought…

7 Likes

You didn’t answer the question :desolate:

6 Likes

Can you auction a flaming piece of wood with honey?

6 Likes

Jokes are OK but I recommend you not to clog this auction with jokes, as @Big.Russ requested.

7 Likes

Can I have a piece of your hair?

7 Likes

Uh, this:

Thanks.

People will not take me serious if I let certain people ignore the shop guidelines while enforcing it on others.

6 Likes

Would anyone be opposed to the auction ending on November 10th, at 3:00 AM UST instead of on November 13th at 3:00 AM UST? I am just curious since I may have misjudged how long a reasonable time to hold an auction is, and from my end I do not foresee anyone else placing bids. I would like to expedite this process so that people get the items they want as quick as possible. If anyone is for or against this proposition, please let me know. You don’t have to say why, as this may expose your bidding plan. If even a single person is against this idea, I’ll just stick to the original schedule to be fair, since you may be waiting a few days to get more credits.

6 Likes

Since there was no reply, this auction will end when originally intended.

6 Likes

So I keep my bid till the end of the auction on Sunday

5 Likes

Good game.

3 Likes

This auction is not yet over, there are still eight hours left to bid. I do not know why a trade was sent to me. If anyone else places a bid before 3:00 AM UST, I will decline the current pending bid.

2 Likes

I edited the list of buffs known to not work with /permabuff.

It seems the flasks are now usable, just a heads up.

3 Likes

There’s about one hour left until the auction is officially closed. Just so everyone knows.

3 Likes

Sorry if it disrupts the post but just posting just in case Big russ wants to post again because it limits you to 3 consecuative posts lol.

3 Likes

The auction is now officially over. Kiki DG has won, with a bid of 1.4 Credits.

Stay tuned for my next auction airing shortly, featuring a perfect white chat color.

3 Likes