(Almost) the entire map of build as April/2024

What?

I did fill the entire map of build on a new character to have a clean complete look

When?

Map data was taken from 2024-04-26T02:00:00Z2024-04-27T17:20:00Z so any changes between these horus may cause weird map structures

Why

When i feel nostalgic, I usually tend to return to these pleaces, Being physical or virtual, and since i have lost a lot of time with videogames because i have been playing them since i was 5, I tend to come to these places a lot of times

I joined DG around 2020 in a bad time personally speaking, so i have a lot of good memories of the first days i was in DG as served kinda as a shelter for me, so i keep it in a place at mah heart (Specially mzz, I still remeber when when i met him , was litterally my second day, and he was a guest also lol)

I do tend to feel nostalgic also for experiences that i didn’t have, such as the pre 1990s internet, Old games in general (aka SNES or older) and specifically, things that made the people such as maps in GMOD for example

So i felt the need of filling the map of build in DG since there is a LOT of old buildings from le olde 2016 iirc

How

Will power, 1-2 hours sessions of exploring, Retro lights, A rod of harmony (Otherwise it would take way longer with RoD) and a decent screen size (Which was 720p, so it could been better…)

Here are the screenshots of the map

Left side

Right side

Favorite places

This just gives me weird vibes, even if its just a list of names (Madofado got deleted apparently)

Photos

Menacing QR code

Madofado official building license

Another menacing QR code

Get legoled

/loadout load trust

Not a build, But a meteor that fell almost at the half of world deepness (Also above it there is a map prototype by glasia)

For some reason this is on a Christmas Map region protected

Hell signs

With the exploration fo the map, im afraid to infrom as well that the Rofle cult was destroyed
This is the only screenshot i have of this which is lost as the original file got eaten by a fish
imagen

fofle cult will always live in our hearts

8 Likes

woah cool finds, kinda cool seeing my maps in there

3 Likes

So much of the map has been deleted, natural terrain and old builds alike.

Impressive work exploring the map.

3 Likes