Allow Zenith But Make It Trash

Zenith doing any kind of damage would also result in Beetle Shell’s set bonus to be easily removable by your opponents.

2 Likes

Interesting, I didn’t realize it was actually removed in PvP.

1 Like

It gets removed when you get hit. Y’know, the number defensive beetles get reduced when you get damaged.

maybe I should’ve used another word but I couldn’t think of any other word to use : P

2 Likes

zenith is banned for a reason, however there is a way we can balance star wrath and meowmere without making them too op,
meowmere’s projectiles may be fast and bounce but they are affected by gravity and won’t crowd as much as chloro or holy arrow spam considering that the cats don’t shoot on every swing
for this i think we should give meowmere 60-73 damage
star wrath would have less damage because of those large stars raining from the sky
but similar to meowmere, they don’t spawn every swing, and similar to blizzard staff razor pine stormbow etc it shoots projs that rain from the sky, id say 50 damage or so
;-; i already have a feeling this is a terrible idea

2 Likes

so, it just annoys ppl to death?

2 Likes

It’d be the Beetle Armor destroyer.

2 Likes

Can you be more clear as to what you’re confused about?

2 Likes

the “post withdrawn by author” thing

2 Likes

This appears when a post is deleted, signifying that it was removed by it’s original poster.

2 Likes

oh ok i get it now

3 Likes

(the joke is that is exactly what happens when people use a zenith in pvp as of now)

4 Likes

ok lol invisi

4 Likes

Cant You Make It Like 0.5 Damage And Make It Only Swing Once Every 1 And A Half Seconds?

4 Likes

why do people straight up ignore this
btw this happens with solar shield too, that’s 2 set bonuses destroyed by zenith

4 Likes

Jack why do you capitalize every word lol

3 Likes

Its Infinite Because we can use multiple screen like using 1444p screen that can be 160 block wide or Minimize the screen so the cursor can go out from screen.

4 Likes

https://terraria.fandom.com/wiki/Zenith

5 Likes

i have no idea.

3 Likes