[Accepted] Unikram's Helper Application

yes I can
I just didn’t
(duh)

1 Like

I-I’m not meaning to sound rude or anything, but my app has acquired the required amount of +1s, so is the app gonna go into [Pending] by the end of the second week or…?

1 Like

You are not being rude for saying that, it’s okay to make an advertisement that it’s already been a week.

1 Like

Now that Vic is done for, I wonder when is it going to be my turn for Evaluation :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So, I want to apologize for something.
I know I’ve been inactive for a past week or two, but that is because school started and we had to bring a lot of things and prep
a lot more etc.
So, now that that is over, I can actually come back (again, sorry guys)!
And before you say “but you’ve been really active on the forums blah blah”
Yes, I know I was, but that was because of the tiny free time of 10-20 minutes that I had.
If I had more time, I’d join on Terraria and actually be helpful to the server!
Now that this is done, expect to see me on, helping even more than you :wink:

1 Like

Yus!!!
#EVALUATION
Also, sorry for being so inactive, school is a pain in the butt :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 You truly are a magnificent individual with the intellectual ability to conquer your desires of becoming a helper,s oh and +2 because your profile picture reminds me of medi-evalness and knights were around in medieval times and i have an awesome knight as my wallpaper; hand drawn and inspired by Skyrim. So Good Luck!

1 Like

That’s quite a lot of words, but you can’t +2 and my profile picture isn’t a proper reason…

1 Like

Evaluation:
Test 1 - pass
Test 2 - pass
Test 3 - pass

Result:
Pass.

Well done. The necessary procedures will be carried out to finalise your position.

2 Likes