[Closed] Griefer

Rolley was griefing and I told him to stop and he didn’t stop

1 Like

Do you have any co-ordinates of where that is?

1 Like

Who is Rolley? My question is why do people think it is ok to grief? It hurts the griefed, and hurts the griefer’s rep… It is DUMB!!!.. Sorry I just get soooooo mad at these kind of things! :frowning:

1 Like

@Rofle: I know where this is. I’m pretty sure that it’s close to the V3 spawn.
Also, @G8rumsc1976: griefers only have bad reputations… The majority know that it’s not okay to grief. I think you’re not exactly sure of the definition of grief. It’s to add/remove tiles of other people’s creations without permission.
Rolley is obviously a player on the server. .-.

1 Like

the building is to the right of the v3spawn

1 Like

I found that the large TDM arena was griefed by a player named Rollie,
I assume that the player is the one that you’r talking about.
The building was fixed and the player was banned.

1 Like

this is rollie saying that I did not greif the arena
it might have been my character but it wasn’t me.
my 7 year old sister used my character on the server because she doesn’t know how to register and login. my character was already registered and logged in. she doesn’t read the chats either. she didn’t know it was wrong but now she does. i am sorry for the trouble. it won’t happen again if you unban me.

1 Like

Open up a ban appeal at https://dark-gaming.com/category/terraria-server-ban-appeals.13/page-1

1 Like

i just looked at the screenshots and realized that my fortress is just to the left of the greifed area
my little sister really wanted some of the gemspark blocks and she thought that she could just take them
she didn’t know that she could do /i stuff

1 Like

I will lock now this topic.
Rollie has opened a ban appeal.

1 Like