115 killstreak

Rejected your Honor.

I believe I have dropped that accusation 3 days ago therefore there is no reason for this conservation to continue.

6 Likes

Demon Scythe, Mushroom Spear, Flairon

And btw: 115 = 5x23

5 Likes

I, umm…

Every single weapon I "main" since I have used all of them and have decent experience with all of them at some point or another

Tsunami (with Unreal), Heat Ray (with Unreal), Paladin’s Hammer (Unreal), Blizzard Staff (Unreal), Stellar Tune (Rapid), Tome of Infinite Wisdom (Unreal), Sniper Rifle (Unreal), Crystal Storm (Unreal), Bettsy’s Wrath (Unreal), Starlight (Ruthless), Ice Sickle (Legendary), Solar Eruption (Ruthless)

The accessories I use aren’t that different from a meta kit, if at all. But the armor… well, instead of just saying it, I have statistics from number crunching in Notepad after a few tweaks from a few days ago. I might not have been the first person to find out about it (I think Kishou or beetleeye was first? If not them, someone else in PvP Lounge), but hey, I’m not complaining. Just these armor stats alone are NASTY!!!

PicsArt_09-03-08.18.21

I’ve got a few other armor sets that I keep at the ready in the no buffs version of my kit, but then again I don’t need to swap every life, or anything like that. Whatever works works.

6 Likes

Wtf what did u do

6 Likes

I split the thread off given that it was clogging the suggestion

6 Likes

Wow good job

Edit: Nevermind, did you get this killstreak with a bot?

4 Likes

yeah bots with an ai that are advanced enough so they can play pvp and beat the ass of decent enough players can get a 405 ks

5 Likes

I think that he used bot and i think he should be banned soooo…

4 Likes

5 Likes

This guy just plays FFA a lot, there’s nothing wrong with him, I’ve fighted him many times

5 Likes

He WAS banned for using a bot but that was different; this was legitimate

5 Likes

Oh ok, good to know.

5 Likes

But he just got banned for using a bot.

3 Likes

Turns out I did the math wrong here and I was off by 1%. It’s actually 16% to all damage.

4 Likes