ZeroTuhnder's Ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number; Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I downloaded a pirated version of the game because I do not have money to buy it directly from Steam and did not know it was a modded client. I will reinstall the game just in case.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Well, I guess it was indeed fair if it truly is a modded client however I did not have the knowledge about it.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
First of all, my apologies are as good as nothing in solving this problem since I did not know of the problem in the first place, I guess it is better to prove it with actions, I WILL reinstall the game, possibly buy it if I can get the money for it, I WILL check first if it is a modded version of the game before anything, I don’t think I caused any trouble to the community but in my last fight against moon lord, which I’m guessing, got me banned on which I kept getting disconnected from the server and getting connection fluctuation after reconnection to the server.

I appreciate the attention, thank you: ZeroTuhnder

3 Likes

How did you remain completely unaware while you were playing in Survival? Not only did you have an questionably high number of bars sitting in your inventory, you had an impossible number of coins. Are you trying to say you had zero prior experience playing the game before playing on the server?

On top of that, you were playing with permanent Holy Protection, despite not even having armor.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.