You all are bad people

I don’t care what rank you give me. The new staff members are very dumb, ignorant, and fuck around in the shoutbox.

dfasgold if you want to say this, don’t say it around here, this is the best bunch of people I’ve been around on a server and they do there job, and if you want to question that, I would go so far as to say that you can leave.

Oh he’s banned.

1 Like

Hey look! This guy is raging on the forums! Let’s all laugh at him :smiley:

1 Like

Me or him? xD

1 Like

Dfas.

1 Like

Lol can I shut him down

1 Like

Um, like, seriously? Go find a different server to pretend is yours. We don’t believe you, we don’t care what you say… good-bye!

1 Like

hey guess what bro

1 Like

In a hour your wifi is of man

1 Like

Um spirit… too far there brother.

1 Like

Did I miss something or is the code not working for stopping banished users from creating threads xD

And I’m sorry dfasgold, but your immaturity made me think “Fight fire… with fire!”. And so I basically gave you back your own stuff. It’s fair share. Don’t try to mess with a well-established community that already has protectors; especially with your mentality creating threads about insane ideas that you “owned” the server; did you really think people would believe that?

1 Like

Please stop making these useless threads, you are wasting your time. Also, well said pop. -Closed

1 Like