Xp efficiency gone

so yesterday i spent all my DP on to increase my xp efficiency my low dp allowed me to have 133% efficiency today when i opened terraria i found my efficiency at 100% now just checked the dtp website and found it also at 100%

6 Likes

w[hen you have no dp you lose efficiency

the efficiency loss stopped when you got more dp as seen in the image

6 Likes

@NateTheGameK is right. You loss all your efficiency because you spent all your dp on increasing it

6 Likes

how does that work tho shouldn’t it be increase efficiency to have more efficiency rather than increasing it and losing dp without gaining anything?

5 Likes

How 133% XP effectiveness?

6 Likes

well i just kept clicking till all my dp was gone and i had 133% i think i had either 1370 dp or 1770 dp or something in between

4 Likes

The cost of 1 efficiency will be 100/50dp(I dont specifically know) after 100%, so if you were to bought all your dp for efficiency, you would be left with 2digit dp that would make it faster to drain.

I made that mistake too. What I did at that time was bought 44%eff. for 2200dp, I was baffled at first, but I got to work farming dp to not make my efficiency decrease.

5 Likes

what’s the most efficient and fastest way to farm dp?

4 Likes

zombies hardcore shadow’s descent, but it’s hard to solo

if you learn how to solo up to r12 consistently though, you can make a fortune easily

4 Likes

alright thanks

3 Likes

I mainly grab decent dp from killing tons of Queen bee’s on PVE but its not as fastas hardcore zombies. It sometimes takes an hour to farm up 500dp if your lucky you can farm up to 1200dp am hour. Its better than losing all your efficiency.

4 Likes

thanks again

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.