Wtf Why did they ban me this time?

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason

Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?

I really don’t know why I was banned, I didn’t do anything that I know of is illegal.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason

I know I had already been banned once but now I literally don’t know why only after saying I had a problem they banned me later I don’t understand why.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

I did not do anything wrong, I do not know why I should be banned, I do not insult anyone in fact or speak on the chat I do not use anything to help me or anything like that.

2 Likes

You can’t stack a guide voodoo doll twice in a normal and legitimate client.

3 Likes

I never hurt anyone and in all the events I was there and helped many people this time I did not use anything illegal and I admit that I got to use it but I already got my punishment that time and stopped using it.

2 Likes

My game has nothing to help me on the server, but then the ban will be permanent?

2 Likes

Sorry, that is simply the rules. They apply to everyone regardless of their reputation or behavior.

Unofficial clients are already icky to begin with, and the mobile ones even more because of that bug.

2 Likes

Okay then I’m leaving, thank you very much

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.