Why I get ban?

[Q1] Provide the Ban link
Link: Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I not break any rules i not even toxic.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reson
I dont think my ban was fair bcs i accidenly doing a glitch that item from lobby can bring to survival idk how i do it but that time my connection is sooo bad.after that lag i can get into survival but item that have in my inventory from lobby still have in my inventory.(btw i just take zenith nothing else but i take just 1 zenith and idk how i get another 1)

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I hope you unban me bcs my ban was about accidently glicth of lag.But…pls unban me i still wanna play survival.(sorry for bad english i just indonesian terrarians i cant really speak english)

2 Likes

And you didn’t consider removing the items? I didn’t ban you during the process, I banned you after doing an item check. Regardless of whether or not it was accidental, the chances of you taking advantage of this was very high, as seen in nearly everyone who isn’t a long time member.

In the perspective of myself, where I stumble upon a member I’ve never seen before in possession of two zeniths, am I wrong to place a ban?

3 Likes

I think i can keep glitch item sorry its my mistake but pls unban me pls plssss

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.