What should I release next?

I got 2 more maps in the build dimension (yes already) that I also plan to have them moved in the zombies gamemode, but both maps are quite big, so I will ask you which one would you like to see come out first.

First map

Someone commented on it about it being “Lunar Mineshafts but just lunar”, don’t remember who was it. It is an enormous map and there are a lot of chests in each lunar part of it and only the chests in the specific lunar angle will have items (e.g. if you pick Nebula class, only chests in the Nebula angle will give items, the other chests in other lunar angles will be empty). Not sure what more to include about it but here is a picture.

Second map

The second map will be a decently big one, but not too big. It is gonna be laboratory themed, because the map will be solely about modded weapons (and I thought what’s a better theme than a lab to try out a heck ton of modded weapons). I have not built its layout yet however, so I can’t post a picture of it.

So yeah, please vote on which one would you be more interested in seeing coming out sooner:

• Lunar map
  • Laboratory map

0 voters

6 Likes

The “Lunar Mineshaftn’t” would be a really fun map to play, however we could use more variety in terms of the setting of the available maps. I don’t believe that a laboratory is currently in the list of playable maps first so why not go with that first?

I’d still be excited to play the not-a-mineshaft map at some point though…

4 Likes

this was me
lol

4 Likes

Maybe you should release the laboratory map

4 Likes

There is already a lunar themed map so a laboratory one would be interesting

4 Likes

Personally i no care about first map - all ur maps are good

4 Likes

Poll closed. Lab themed map is going to come out first.

5 Likes

Speaking of which, are you planning to release the maps you built?

3 Likes

Well i havent see the map that has laboratory theme, so ill vote laboratory, looks really interesting

3 Likes

Wanna, but idk what i need to do next

3 Likes

Solo are una pregunta algien sabe como se usa las habilidades si estas en android?

3 Likes

You need to talk to the zombies managers to have them move it to the Zombies dimension, then have someone else create a map builder lobby (until you have perms to do it yourself) for you to edit it.

2 Likes