What is for you the cutest enemy group?

What is for you the cutest enemy group?
  • Slimes
  • Demons (Demon, red devil)
  • Humanoid (EOL, Zombie, skeletons etc.)
  • Insects (H/Derpling, Grasshopper, Wall creeper etc.)
  • Other (type in comments)

0 voters

6 Likes

WYVERNS

e

6 Likes

Hmmm this is quite the tricky one…

Personally, baby boss pets are the cutest! You basically see the boss you fought if it were young!

7 Likes

how are Demons cute
Flinxes. Easy. I love fluffy things, and Flinxes are literally just balls of fluff. Fluffy.
Also, their knockback animations. What’s not to love?

7 Likes

uhhh the over-100 damage dealt on MMFTW and how farming them is required for summoners to actually be useful :desolate:

7 Likes

Flinx have killed me so many times in that run, its not even funny anymore… Luckily theyre extremely weak to knockback so theyre kind of easy to pick off. In the dark, good luck… Ive made that mistake more than 4 times

7 Likes

DUCKS

and bunnies too

8 Likes

I think bunnies are the only one that counts there, and that’s because they can evolve into boom bunnies.

7 Likes

bunnies are so scary, they deal like 1000 dmg in one hit bro
not only that but i often accidently hit them

oh wait you guys are talking about normal ones… lmao ive almost forgor what those look like, MMFTW does not allow cuteness.

6 Likes

MMFTW allows cuteness on Tuesdays and Fridays.

4 Likes

Its Prime that I highly dislike… Destroys all your hard work with those bombs…

5 Likes

meh i just do prime underground lol, i dont have to worry about that

5 Likes

… If only I had realized sooner… I usually dont fight most bosses underground because of the limited space

5 Likes

Alternatively, line your arena with Dungeon Brick / any other explosion-resistant block. In fact, do that to an underground arena and you’ve basically no chance of Prime destroying anything of value.

4 Likes