What i do ;(

very good, and I’m starting to get desperate, sorry for not doing that form for the unban petition but I don’t speak English because I’m Latin and the translator doesn’t translate anything that makes sense for me. well this server is very fun and I play it (or rather I played it) with my friends and it’s fun to play zombies on discord but since I moved I started getting a connection failure warning and now it turns out that I’m banned, I put the link of my ban on discord AND NOW IT RESULTS THAT MY NAME IS ARIEL AND THAT ON JANUARY 30 I WAS BANNED FOR RACISM IS THIS SERIOUS? I’VE ALREADY TRYED EVERYTHING BUT I CAN’T ENTER THE SERVER and I’ve started to despair ;( the code that appears is 8224 please I feel excluded from my friends and I swear I’m not a racist I’ve never disrespected anyone for their offspring

4 Likes

You need to follow the format. Use the template for a ban appeal with the information you can gather.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.