What do i get from being crew

i have just got it but don’t know what it does

4 Likes

Crew gives some extra (command) permissions for a bunch of different places on the server. The ones I know for certain (along with warnings for what not to do):

/tp - usable in Build, Survival, PvE. Lets you teleport to other players by specifying their character name if they’re online.

Build - Lets you build outside of the Sandbox area.
PvP - I don’t think there’s anything extra given here if you have Crew. Well, you can use /tp here, but don’t use it to teleport to other players in the FFA arena. That’s abuse of your permissions and it’ll result in your Crew permissions being taken away.
Survival - Lets you use boss and invasion summoning items. Do not repeatedly summon bosses/invasions if the majority of the server doesn’t want you to, as that will result in your Crew permissions being removed.
PvE - Besides /tp, I don’t think there’s anything extra you get from having Crew that you can use here.
Duels - It’s PvP but in an isolated space for one - on - one fights. There’s nothing you get from having Crew here.
Zombies - Lets you use the Telekinesis ability to fling yourself and fling enemies. Do not use this to intentionally kill your teammates, otherwise your Crew permissions will be removed.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.