What cmds would people be interested in buying?

As i have a rather large amount of cmds i am planing to host the Great CMD Sale Of 2022 before the end of the year
Because of this i am wondering is there any specific cmds that people are on the lookout for that i should stock up on for when the sale goes live.
Another thing i would like to know is if people will actually buy my cmds because they are kinda clogging my inventory and i want rid of them.
Please tell me what you guys think about my sale and what cmds i should aim to get for it so i can make stonks : )

8 Likes

I’m looking for a /right & /left Cmd so I can get all up, down, left, and right Cmds

7 Likes

i want a /left and /up lol, last ones before I get all the /movement commands

6 Likes

Honestly I’m looking for the tag name command. I’ve got most of the other variants of /selfname.

6 Likes

The only one out of those that i see as a problem are the /lefts as i cant buy them from shop so i need to get them from loot boxes
I will try grind some but i dont know if i will get any

6 Likes

/startrain and /fullmoon!

7 Likes

I am saving a /fullmoon to auction if/when it becomes usable again. Save credits just in case.

8 Likes

Yeah just buy it of russ whenever he sells it i dont have a /fullmoon and it is unlikley that i will get one any time soon as it is an R6 cmd

5 Likes

I desperately want selfname and color name but I don’t know the limits to it it’s use and if the name color is permanent

7 Likes

I don’t know the limits of color name I obviously know the limits of self name because I don’t want to get banned

8 Likes

I would buy the permanant buff command if it was there

8 Likes

I have it but I don’t know a good price for it

8 Likes

Meanwhile me IRL speaking like Blade Wolf’s AI voice while reading the posts on this topic because I am very good at replicating mechanical voices :skull:

8 Likes

update on this, I’m looking for 2 of each direction Cmd so I can make the konami code using dtp Cmds.
(Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start)

6 Likes

@Solorion I’ll sell u my /right command for 0.05 credits if you are interested.

7 Likes

I am indeed interested, I’ll send the trade shortly…

7 Likes

Just a reminder that the GREAT CMD SALE OF 2022™ will be posted in a few days time
Any cmds that people wish to get from the sale should tell me so i can try and get them before the trade goes live.

This is the collection so far

I have not been able to get everything due to the lower rarity things being unable to be purchased from the shop and me having to rely on luck to get them so it would be appreciated if someone could sell me things like /left (or you could just sell it straight to whoever wants it)

A few points about the trade are as follows:
I will be selling the CMDs for credits (with the exeption of one or to that i might sell for DP)
It will most likely be a first come, first serve basis.
I shall not be initiating the trades
And that is all the info on THE GREAT CMD SALE OF 2022™ for now.

DO NOT TRY TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THE TRADE YET AS I AM STILL GATHERING ITEMS. THE ABOVE PICTURE IS JUST TO SHOW WHAT IS ON OFFER SO PEOPLE CAN REQUEST THINGS THAT I DO NOT HAVE. ANY TRADE REQUESTS POSTED HERE WILL BE IGNORED

5 Likes

What are B and A for commands and is START /startrain?

6 Likes

Can one trade CMDs for other CMDs?

6 Likes

Depends on the cmds you would like to trade
In most cases i would say yes.

5 Likes