Well i found an exploit and got banned later

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link:http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5725

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yep cuz i was testing out the exploit i found and how it happened.(it was so easy so pull off that i wondered how no one found it). I think it worked for every item once u had 2.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It was kind of unfair since i deleted all the items i got and money to be extra sure but some items kept reappearing in my inventory without actually doing the exploit and my hp got to 500 after reset for some reason(i dont know how this one actually happened).But items stopped reappearing after the reset. And i didn’t use it anytime afterwards.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I didnt abuse the exploit or even use it to do anything with it. I just said that i found an exploit that gives u any item u want( but now i think about it they could suspect me because they can’t tell if im using it or not, so its fairly resonable). I really enjoyed playing on the server and really hope to be able to play on it in the near future .

Edit: I probably should’ve reported this but i legitimately forgot about this site for like 2 days.

1 Like

No.

You think you would banned for doing nothing? Your inventory had impossible items, clearly you did abuse it.

1 Like

which items did i have were impossible?

1 Like

Nvm you were probbaly right, some items were probably impossible becaus it used freeze me and i think and give a message about item amount.

1 Like

but not recently but i guess it was fair cuz i know what the rules were and still did it.

1 Like