UrLuckyClovr Unban

[Q1] I was banned about a year ago due to me being on the same server as a hacker, this is a supposed reason. I was banned for hacking and do not have the original message as it would not let me sign into Dark-Gaming due to email issues.

I had not broken the rules, and had in fact tried to help stop the hacker by following them to make them easier to find.

While I admit that during the time it may have been a mistake due to me being at the scene, it was unfair as I was not given a chance to explain my situation, and was blocked from trying to unban myself.

**Because not only had I not committed what I was banned for, I was trying to help stop said act from occurring. I loved the server and met my best friend there. **

While I may have filled in the form wrong, please note this is the first time I was able to login so I am groggy at 10:34 pm. Please take mercy on me and if you could please email me as to whether or not I was unmanned as Dark-Gaming’s app and website do not like me for some reason.

2 Likes

Follow the template’s instructions when posting an appeal.

2 Likes